Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Appalachian Gems®

Scam App. Terrible Interface and Zero Instruction. I really doubt most of the reviews are real on this app. Will continue to charge after uninstall. Used it for 14 days and canceled it and noticed a few days later it was still on my shopify billing as an active subscription. They dont give you an instructions on removing or canceling your subscription so you have to email them. Then even if you cancel before the billing period they will still charge you the full amount and be smug about how its billed at the beginning. DO NOT RECOMMENED AT ALL.

INEX Gear

App did not sync inventory consistently, or maybe not at all. I contacted support but no response...

August 21, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Our support team strive to respond within 24 hours.

Looking at our ticket history we responded 14 hours following your message.

Please check your mailbox and possibly your spam box.

If you need an assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Happy to assist.

Thanks.

Kimmy Snabric

This is not the first time I've used, or set-up, a bundle app for a website... and, I toughed this one out for a year but have decided to call it quits. I rate this app so low because it's not designed as well as other bundle apps that are comparable in price to this one. One of the biggest irritations with this app is how there is no "duplicate" button and it takes a century to create bundles for your products if you have a lot. There is no way to search for, or filter, for bundles either so you just have to scroll until you find the one you're looking for. I asked technical support twice to create a "duplicate" button, or tell me how much they would charge to create one for me, and on both occasions I was told it would take too much effort to make and, therefore, they would not make one. For that reason, among other frustrations with this app, I have decided to move onto another app better created.

Cashmerette Patterns

Wonderful idea in theory but a disaster in practice as it crashes if “too many” orders go through - and they won’t tell you how many orders is too many! As a result we had a Black Friday disaster where the app stopped working and was therefore overselling our inventory. My staff had to spend hours manually re-setting our store on the busiest day of the year. Avoid this app!

December 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. The inventory sync on Black Friday is a slower than other days but eventually all orders gets sync'ed properly for all stores. Our goal for next year's BFCM is to let the sync as fast as normal days.

Specific to your store, 3 months prior to Black Friday on 29 Aug, we've already recommended your team against using our app after we carefully evaluating your business requirement. We had suggested a different software in Aug that would fit your store better.

Hope the recommendation can help you somehow. Thanks for your suggestion and have been with us for a few months.