Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Saint Bride

App provides a straight forward & user friendly way to manage inventory bundles etc. Devs are extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

The Private Gym

This app was exactly what we were looking for - Connected Inventory now updates our "real" inventory accurately every time we sell a virtual bundle on the site. Before we found this app, we either updated it manually or just accepted that inventory would be wrong and needed constant auditing.

If you have the same issue, this is probably the perfect solution.

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

This was the only app I could find to help me keep track of my complicated inventory. Easy to understand and use.

Leafy Greens Micro Farm

Big thanks to Shopify help team who understood my needs and passed me over to Connected Inventory who have ended up ticking every box. It has been simple to set up and a perfect solution for our shop. Many thanks for this top drawer App, and for the prompt email support. Cheers Billy......you just saved me a whole heap of time \o/

Da Kine's Kava

This is a great app that helps me do exactly what I need to to manage my inventory properly with 4-packs and 2-packs of my product. Customer service was very quick to respond and friendly. Thanks!

Y.O.U underwear

We've been using the app for a while and it's really intuitive and straight forward to work with. Support is top notch and lightning fast as well.

MĀLAMA

connected inventory is working fine :) created some bundles and the support helped me quickly. hope it will work fine

Custom Bikes

Was facing a huge problem where are my inventory was not linking up with retail/wholesale. Daunting, thinking this is going to be a major process to fix, got in contact with connected inventory. Helped and guided me the whole way, it was a SIMPLE click of a button and BOOM everything sorted. That easy! Super happy, Thank you Billy for the wonderful service. Great app!

Paint Plot Australia

Great app, keeps track of several product variant stock levels at the same time, saved a lot of headaches

Pineapplebowsupplies

love the app works well with my store, help is always on hand and customer service is great, really pleased

Previous 1 3 4 5