Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Flawed By Shaleen

I used this app to link my inventory and love it. I was guided through the process perfectly. Thank you.

BONEFLY

I have been searching for an app that can deduct inventory when using different variants. Tried others and were extremely complicated. This Connected app is truly a life saver, incredible support and so user friendly. If i can give it 10 stars i would. Do not waste 100's of hundreds of hours searching as i did. If you need to assemble items using variants, look no further,

Superior Boutique

I've been using this app for quite some time, and I must say that it is a life saver. I have a lot of custom products across my store that share the same variants (tees) and needed to be able to accurately track and share my inventory. This app did just that! The install was super easy and using the app is a breeze.

Thanks Connected Inventory!!

LANDER

This app helps us track our inventory and keep our quantities up to date within Shopify. It is the perfect solution for us.

Luxivo

App works as it should, and is easy to use. We have both male and female clothing webshops, so this app helps connecting all unisex products to both webshops.

Saint Bride

App provides a straight forward & user friendly way to manage inventory bundles etc. Devs are extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

The Private Gym

This app was exactly what we were looking for - Connected Inventory now updates our "real" inventory accurately every time we sell a virtual bundle on the site. Before we found this app, we either updated it manually or just accepted that inventory would be wrong and needed constant auditing.

If you have the same issue, this is probably the perfect solution.

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

This was the only app I could find to help me keep track of my complicated inventory. Easy to understand and use.

Leafy Greens Micro Farm

Big thanks to Shopify help team who understood my needs and passed me over to Connected Inventory who have ended up ticking every box. It has been simple to set up and a perfect solution for our shop. Many thanks for this top drawer App, and for the prompt email support. Cheers Billy......you just saved me a whole heap of time \o/

Da Kine's Kava

This is a great app that helps me do exactly what I need to to manage my inventory properly with 4-packs and 2-packs of my product. Customer service was very quick to respond and friendly. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5