Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory | Reviews

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Big Boutique

The app is easy to implement and to use. The technical support team is great, they always answer in a timely manner and are really helpful.

MBJ NFT

The app is good and also support is so nice! I can have perfect inventory control by this app. Thanks!

INFSD SWIMWEAR

This is exactly what I needed, I followed the tutorial and it seems to work fine. I had some inquiries about the app and the support team was pretty fast to reply. The interface could be improved more, make it easier to edit and view the inventory. Will update the review if something changes.

PaPeony

Я искала простое приложение, которое будет синхронизировать инвентарь по SKU. Это приложение полностью соответствует поим потребностям. На данный момент я пользуюсь пробным периодом, но планирую продолжить на платной основе. СПАСИБО!

Defined Apparel

Does exactly what it says on the tin. I linked both male and female stock together using the same SKU which allowed me to use different photos for each product.

ETC Shop

I cannot think of a better value app within Shopify. It is simple, works flawlessly and has super fast customer support (Billy)

YEWO

Working well and Billy reached out multiple times when I had some questions to make sure everything was working well for me, Great service!

OPTARISE

the ONLY app that really helps us in managing our inventory! the support is awesome and the app is easy to use

Flawed By Shaleen

I used this app to link my inventory and love it. I was guided through the process perfectly. Thank you.

BONEFLY

I have been searching for an app that can deduct inventory when using different variants. Tried others and were extremely complicated. This Connected app is truly a life saver, incredible support and so user friendly. If i can give it 10 stars i would. Do not waste 100's of hundreds of hours searching as i did. If you need to assemble items using variants, look no further,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6