POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

#1 Point Of Sale for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

OVERGROUND STORE

Ho finalmente trovato l'applicazione che cercavo, ho un negozio in Italia online e fisico e questo fantastico servizio è davvero il top, connette tutto!
Per non parlare del servizio cliente è davvero eccezionale, assolutamente da provare. Grazie grazie grazie <3

Singhvi Jewels

ConnectPOS is wonderful and works seamlessly with Shopify. The real-time syncing is instant. Love all the features having great flexibility. Customer Service is top-notch. Response time for support is amazingly fast. They will go an extra mile to customize the App, as per your requirements and to your 100% satisfaction. I highly recommend the App.

Cultivation Emporium

This app has been great for what we needed in our store thus-far. No bugs and real time sync have been what brought us towards ConnectPos.

May 30, 2021

It's really awesome for us to know what ConnectPOS can help you with. We will try our best to improve our product/service in order to provide you wih better experience.

Crecer

Muy buena solución frente a lo limitado que es Shopify Pos Básico. Muy buen soporte y muy buena disposición siempre frente a un problema. Lo recomiendo

May 30, 2021

Your comment made our day, Crecer. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time to receive the best assistance. We really hope to be your companion during your business time.

Auto Partes Unión

La aplicación es excelente, muy intuitiva y se puede poner en español, muy fácil de configurar, no sabía cómo entrar desde android o ipad y me puse en contacto con su sistema de soporte y la señorita Leia me apoyo de una manera rápida, y muy profesional... El mejor sistema POS para Shopify...

May 30, 2021

It's our happiness to receive your feedback. Our Customer Service is always ready to assist you with any challenge. Wish you a happy day ^^

Guemil

This app solved my hardware issues. The support is fantastic and super friendly. If you need any cutomization they'll be willing to solve any problem.

May 28, 2021

Guemil, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you continue using our products in the future. As always, we’re here if you need anything.

Pets Park PK

The app is excellent - It lets us add a physical location to our online business as well. On top of that I have contacted Support multiple times and to my amazement -- they responded very quickly and solved my issue in no my time on Teamviewer as well. Very much satisfied.

Pink Shoes BH

I absolutely love the customer service they give, they are always available to help. totally recommended.

La Sportiva Mongolia

We are in a very early stage of using Connect POS and so far the customer support has been super efficient. They would go the extra mile to solve your issues.

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future ^^

Clonboy Limited

Sadly we are still having problems with processing refunds and exchanges. If an item is bought online, you can not process simple exchange in store, you have to refund online order first and then generate brand new sale in store and ask for another payment. A lot of customers are not happy with that, so we have to do it manually on paper, then we have to amend stock levels manually as well. It is too inefficient and causes problems with our book-keeping.
For the refunds, if the customer does not have a receipt (we sell custom-made items so we know they are ours), it is too difficult to locate an original cash sale. Again we have been processing refunds manually on paper, which causes all sorts of problems.
I was assured by the developers that a feature "refund without receipt" will be implemented in the future, but have not been given an indication of the time frame and I do not think it will happen any time soon. This app is great, if you do not need refund or exchange function. But we will be looking elsewhere.

May 28, 2021

Dear Clonboy, we are so sorry with such inconvenience to you. We totally understand how you are feeling now because we were unable to provide you with the best experience. Our Developers are still trying our best to complete the Refund Exchange feature and we are going to release it in the near future.
Our Customer Service team will send you a notice about this feature as soon as possible. Until then, we still hope to be your companion with business improvement.

Previous 1 3 4