Recensioner (148)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 juli 2024

So far our experience with this app has been great! Mia has been very helpful in setting everything up, even when we had trouble with our hardware. She was patient and kind throughout out first meeting. Looking forward to continuing working with them.

Jamin Leather®
11 dagar användning av appen
5 juli 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with MIA for my Connect POS training, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience. From the start, MIA demonstrated exceptional knowledge and expertise in the system, making the training sessions highly effective and informative.

MIA's teaching style was clear, patient, and tailored to my pace, ensuring that I fully understood each aspect of Connect POS. She was always willing to answer my questions and provided practical examples that made the learning process much easier. Her professionalism and dedication to helping me succeed were evident throughout the training.

Thanks to MIA, I now feel confident in using Connect POS and am grateful for her support. I highly recommend MIA to anyone in need of training; her skills and positive attitude make her an outstanding trainer!

Askum
Nya Zeeland
27 dagar användning av appen
25 april 2024

Customer service team is helpful and respond quickly. I've had some issues during setting the system up, but they quickly got me into an on boarding session with Mia and will provide direct support with meetings over two weeks if I need them for further help. I'm pretty sure I've got everything set up 100% now after my first meeting with Mia! Their chat feature is also quick and helpful. The system is just different to set up from our old one and after having a walk-through I understand it more.

The Haven Games
23 dagar användning av appen
8 juli 2024

The best POS company by far and so far the best support team I have used with any app on Shopify. They went above and beyond making every one of my needs a reality.

Bentocom
Moçambique
14 dagar användning av appen
29 mars 2024

So far in the trial, it looks like it meets all my needs.

Really good system, good sell screen, Instant with shopify.

I like it alot

it just needs more options for credit card processors to use tips.

Mia gave amazing support very helpful.

Stogz | Find Your High
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
28 maj 2024

Cette caisse connectée avec Shopify est un atout pour moi qui participe à un salon de temps en temps dans l'année. Déjà, on peut souscrire uniquement le mois où l'on en a besoin ce qui limite le coût.

Ensuite, l'application a une interface classique de caisse. Beaucoup de choses sont configurables comme les produits et/ou catégories affichées. On peut créer des clients. La caisse est accessible aussi bien depuis le navigateur que depuis l'application. On peut créer ses propres moyens de paiement.

J'ai eu un petit bug de synchronisation de produits. L'équipe technique a été super réactive en 1h, c'était réglé.

Je recommande en alternative à la caisse native de Shopify qui n'est pas aussi aboutie que Connect POS et qui n'est pas accessible via navigateur.

Dans mes pochettes
Frankrike
29 dagar användning av appen
1 mars 2024

This is a great system with Shopify if you want your pos on a PC i have been looking for one for a long time, and the customer service is fantastic every step of the way

NTT Baits & Tackle
Spanien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
13 mars 2024

ConnectPOS has been a life saver for me. As Shopify did not identify Malaysia as one of the location for Shopify Payments, we were halted. Then we found ConnectPOS who actually help us to setup POS system and to integrate with the terminal card reader.

Natalie Luong from ConnectPOS made the onboarding and implementation as smooth as it could be. Good explanation and support from her. She even created documentation for us as a guide.

Kudos to her and Thanks ConnecPOS.

THSMY Store
Malaysia
19 dagar användning av appen
27 februari 2024

Natalie, from ConnectPOS in-house team helped me and my organization to resolve the biggest problem we had with Shopify Offline Store which was the payment and terminal card integration. ConnectPOS now acts as our POS instead of Shopify POS as Shopify payment was not available in Malaysia.

ConnectPOS would be the definite app/vendor to reach out to wherever Shopify Payments are not available.

If your country does not support Shopify payment, contact ConnectPOS. Seamless and Easy integration with the Store and omnochannel payment options.

Malaysia VIPP
Malaysia
3 månader användning av appen
18 april 2024

Great Service ! Well explain and ready tu use ! Thanks !

Cartes Leo