Recensioner (148)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 september 2023

Support is perfect, we have a continuous support to meet our needs, highly recommended its one of the best pos available as integration with Shopify with alot of options and reporting tools

Repton Uniform
Förenade Arabemiraten
5 månader användning av appen
23 augusti 2023

We were looking into the Shopify POS but did not want to have to use an iPad. Found ConnectPOS and it is going great so far. Fantastic support from Lucy and can run the App on our new iMac. Is very well integrated with Shopify too. Will update when we have used it a little longer but so far so good!

Nonnie's House Boutique
USA
30 dagar användning av appen
21 augusti 2023

I am testing with ConnectPos for my physic POS. At this moment everything works great, although there are some problems happened. But I am very pleased because support team help me very much for fixing them quickly. I will make a try to use ConnectPOS in my store soon.

Cornier
Japan
3 månader användning av appen
17 oktober 2023

Honestly, not far into using the service yet, but their chat support has been very helpful in getting things set up. I'm excited to finally have a POS I can use on our windows computers for our Shopify store. Everything I see so far leads me to believe this is going to be a game changer for our store.

Provisions for Health & Healing
USA
7 dagar användning av appen
18 augusti 2023

As an ecommerce platform of 3+ years, I've worked with many companies. ConnectPOS is one among them. But the customer service provided by them by far exceeds that of any other company I've had the chance to engage with, both in terms of quality and efficiency. Your concerns are taken seriously and dealt with, with utmost sincerity. Truly rare in a world of mega corporations who couldn't care less about small businesses. Thanks a lot Mia and the rest of ConnectPOS customer team!

World E Bazaar

頑固おやじ-100%日本製家具
Hongkong SAR
4 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 23 januari 2024

It isn't without bugs, but the customer support is really helpful (Mia) and are quite prompt in trying to resolve things

The Metros Collective

Kapai Kids Furniture
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
28 juli 2023

Hana was so great again. I got everything I need. Than you so much!!! I got usefull tips from her. Very nice experience again.

Kenkäliike.fi
Finland
29 dagar användning av appen
10 november 2023

Perfect App, recommended for others. Great assistant from Hana from support team to setup the App, thank you so much, appreciate your service.

Fitnessisland