ConnectPOS

Retail POS system | Point of sales on Desktop, Android & iOS

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Gardenvale

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

EXTREMELY annoyed with this point of sale. After removing my review, I was promised a "functional POS", which was completely false. We've had ongoing issues for many months. From discounts not pulling through correctly, to incorrect sales reports. Cash up is ALWAYS a nightmare, then sales aren't going through or disappear etc. It's just a huge headache having a system like this. When there's an issue, you're told to update the POS (Keep in mind; We've had to do an update almost every single day). Would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this POS to anyone. There's a lot better out there. THANKS TEAM CONNECTPOS FOR YOUR 'EXCELLENT' SERVICE!

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies

I am so sorry to have to write this review - however, I would definitely not recommend it. We installed the trial on the shopify app store, it did not calculate vat correctly so I was moved to their app. This is been a horrendous mistake. 1. It overwrote our customers addresses
2. It would not allow us to select the Compare Price as the original app did and my VERY reason for using this.
3. It can not calculate VAT correctly
4. It chews up all our computers processing and constantly crashes. I was promised numerous updates, the last one was meant to be this Monday but not only did I receive no update I have had no response to my messages. Our POS is a critical part of the business and by it not working has had a dreadful impact on our business with many upset customers having to wait whilst we tried to work out how to process their transactions at the till Whilst initially the support was excellent I presume they have moved me to the not worth it pile. So they have had my subscription and provided me with an app that is unuseable. Very Very disappointing.

The Rivertown Inkery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Returns and exchanges are a BASIC function of a POS system. This shouldnt cost an extra $30 per terminal. The Shopify POS is trash but this one looks to have the exact same pricing scheme, so pass.