POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

Advanced Point Of Sale for PC, Android & iOS. Start at $9

Smart Boards UK

Fantastic! We switched to POS system (by ConnectPOS) from another app on here (which was unreliable) but this app has been brilliant and has made our staff's lives easier in the shop.
Easy to set-up and lots of customizable features. The support has been fantastic also. Any little query the customer support have been on hand to answer them very quickly.
Been using approx 3 weeks so far and very happy with it.

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the detailed comments :") Please take care of yourself and let me know whenever you need help!!

Flora Grand

We chose connectPOS so that we can have a synchronised inventory as we conduct sales both online and in a physical store. From the POS applications we tried out ConnectPOS stood out immediately due to their personalised level of customer service. Claire has been answering all our questions from the start and even organised a google meet session to take us through the system on the first day. Any bugs that we reported were quickly fixed and the app is under constant development and improvement. The system itself is easy to navigate and straightforward, which meant that even new staff were able to quickly pick it up without having to do extensive training. Overall, its a great POS app that syncs with the Shopify store and the support service is impeccable.

November 9, 2020

Wow, thank you for the super detailed feedback.
Let's have a nice and sustainable collaboration ;)
Cheers!
Please let me know whenever you need help.

JB Nail Supply

App dùng rất tốt, vào rất nhanh, ít bị crash. Nhân viên giúp đỡ rất nhiệt tình khi cần. Một số tính năng cần phải thêm vào như: quote, trả bằng thẻ, quét mã vạch..etc.

November 1, 2020

Dạ em cám ơn anh ^^ Hi vọng anh tiếp tục ủng hộ ConnectPOS trong thời gian sắp tới.

Nếu có bất kì vấn đề gì anh nhắn hoặc gọi e nhé ạ.

French-frites

This App is great. I had fun using it. It`s really easy to use . Outstanding customer support. Totally recommend !

October 28, 2020

Thank you :D Please stay in touch and let us know if you have any questions!

The Video Game Cavern

POS is the best we have used so far! There is a slight learning curve, but the staff is very quick to resolve any issues, even if you are the issue! If you need a desktop based POS system, this is it!

October 25, 2020

Thank you very much! Hope we can help brighten more of your bad days ;)

Afroza Designer Clothes Shop

Great app for using, easy to use, and understand, and amazing customer service! Recommending to all.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the nice review. Hope we have a nice collaboration, and good luck with your business!!

Swimming Store

I used the app for 3 days now and will go on using it and it was good and perfect
And thank for the support team The are Helpful and help me using the app at the same day Thanks again

October 8, 2020

Thank you for the nice feedback.
Please keep exploring and ping me any time you have questions.

Blue Material.com

Trust me everyone this is way better than other POS software in the market literally. It is Simple to use. and the customer service are super amazing . And worth of money .And i dont know how can anyone even rate this app so low i guess its the best app and i recommending u all this pos software leave other software this one is the best. ( In my personal experience )

September 30, 2020

Thank you for the review. Good luck with your business and just let me know if you need any help ;)

e-Keithen

I tried this app for the first time. Trust me this is way better than other POS software in the market. It is Simple and powerful. Also the customers assistance are amazing and super cooperative. It's really worth the money.

September 29, 2020

Thank you, our nice cute friend ;) I'm looking forward to welcoming you in ConnectPOS office some day!

Take care of yourself.

Gardenvale

Well worth the money. So many built in functions like printing barcodes straight from inventory with it's qty's and title to mention one.

September 18, 2020

Thank you, Jeandré. It's very nice of you. We will do our best to keep up the good work!

Previous 1