POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

Point Of Sale for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

Prints Charming London

The app is brilliant. Does exactly what I want it to do. The Shopify option only allows for use on phones and tablets, and is currently only available on ios. A special mention to the staff at Connect. Their problem solving was superb 5 stars!

Cooper Cricket

Well, we have only been using it for a week & I'm confident it will be great for us. We use Shopify, which we love; however, we were disappointed they only have apps for a POS system to use on phones & tablets. We had been looking for a long time at alternatives which weren't great, but ConnectPOS seems to be fantastic. We use it on a Chromebook & it works great! We have already upgraded to utilise the draft order function. We have customers that come in & drop off things for repairs & we charge them once they pick up. You can also do a lot on the free version, so I definitely recommend.

Baby Doll Shoes

I Love this APP! Great App, Layout is very friendly if you still have any they have great customer service
I have a Retail store and finally opened a physical shop.
This app has allowed me to have all my products in the system without much effort.
The set up was easy with the help from Claire! She gave me her Whatsapp number and told me to message any time. when I do message she always responds quickly.
Thank you, Claire and ConnectPOS!

January 26, 2021

Thank you!

It was very kind of you to leave us a comment though being super busy. Please let us know if you need any help!

Botica Verde

Me encantó, nosotros usamos Windows para el punto de venta y me encantó que es multiplataforma se puede abrir desde un navegador desde cualquier dispositivo, el soporte excelente me contestaron cada duda que les hacía, es el punto de venta más completo que encontré en la tienda de Shopify se sincroniza muy bien con la tienda, fácil configuración y pues aunque el sistema está en inglés es muy fácil e intuitivo y el soporte en español está súper, le doy 5 estrellas y lo recomiendo

January 13, 2021

Muchas gracias por el comentario detallado en español. ¡¡Por favor hazme saber si tienes preguntas!!

Slothtoescr

I Love this APP!
I have a wholesale company and finally opened a physical shop.
This app has allowed me to have all my products in thsystem with out much effort.
Thank you Claire and ConnectPOS!

December 25, 2020

This is really a sweet Christmas gift for us.
We will always do our best to deliver the best product and service ever.
Cheers!

Departure Thailand

The app design is simple to pick up and even greater than Shopify POS. Even you have no idea about how it works and how to play with it, the customer service and sales team are both very knowledgeable, they are always ready to help you solve the questions. Video calls and educational videos are always on your side to help.

December 5, 2020

Thank you for the kindness and detailed review. We learned a lot from you, too. Let's stay in touch and grow together!

Café Coureur

This POS is easy in setting up and is very convenient in use for your physical shop. Also very quick and helpful support if needed.

November 28, 2020

Thank you!! :") Please stay safe, and let me know whenever you need help!

Smart Boards UK

Fantastic! We switched to POS system (by ConnectPOS) from another app on here (which was unreliable) but this app has been brilliant and has made our staff's lives easier in the shop.
Easy to set-up and lots of customizable features. The support has been fantastic also. Any little query the customer support have been on hand to answer them very quickly.
Been using approx 3 weeks so far and very happy with it.

November 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the detailed comments :") Please take care of yourself and let me know whenever you need help!!

Flora Grand

We chose connectPOS so that we can have a synchronised inventory as we conduct sales both online and in a physical store. From the POS applications we tried out ConnectPOS stood out immediately due to their personalised level of customer service. Claire has been answering all our questions from the start and even organised a google meet session to take us through the system on the first day. Any bugs that we reported were quickly fixed and the app is under constant development and improvement. The system itself is easy to navigate and straightforward, which meant that even new staff were able to quickly pick it up without having to do extensive training. Overall, its a great POS app that syncs with the Shopify store and the support service is impeccable.

November 9, 2020

Wow, thank you for the super detailed feedback.
Let's have a nice and sustainable collaboration ;)
Cheers!
Please let me know whenever you need help.

JB Nail Supply

App dùng rất tốt, vào rất nhanh, ít bị crash. Nhân viên giúp đỡ rất nhiệt tình khi cần. Một số tính năng cần phải thêm vào như: quote, trả bằng thẻ, quét mã vạch..etc.

November 1, 2020

Dạ em cám ơn anh ^^ Hi vọng anh tiếp tục ủng hộ ConnectPOS trong thời gian sắp tới.

Nếu có bất kì vấn đề gì anh nhắn hoặc gọi e nhé ạ.

Previous 1 3