ConnectPOS

Retail POS system | Point of sales on Desktop, Android & iOS

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

LikeMg

Location Madagascar
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and with a very helpfull assistance. Recently added with my shopify store and it is very easy to use.

Joyce multibrand

Location Italy

L'assistenza è molto disponibile, sono soddisfatta di quest'app!! Hana è stata molto gentile e paziente.

La boite à tissus

Location Belgium

I like this application, the service of costumer i give 10000..Lexie are verry good with me ... Une application au top, service après vente très très humain, et recpetif..Lexie l employée a été super prestative avec moi... Je recommande cette application les yeux fermés, de plus service après vente en francais...rapide et efficace..
Lupercio Bodson from Belgium

Putchi

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am new to this app, the guidance I received from the team was amazing. User friendly and good app.

December 9, 2021

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We can't wait to share with you our upcoming improvements which I believe would be really awesome!

Babyonline

Location New Zealand

very helpful your online service, easy to use, very happy for with quick response.
Very easy app to setup and. Managed to load all the products automatically which I loved, and the support is very good and fast in responding to issues.

December 9, 2021

Thank you! We wholeheartedly believe in a customer-first approach, and your appreciation just made our day!

The Shisha Shop

So far so good with the testing, very pleased with ConnectPOS, ticks all of our requirements so once we complete the migration over to Shopify we will be going ahead with ConnectPOS as its the closest app to what we have been using on Magento. If any existing customer wants to send me a refferal to get a free additional register for life then please drop me a refferal email to "accounts AT jhlimports DOT COM" . For more details of the referral program, have a look here: https://www.connectpos.com/connectpos-referral-program/

December 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing! Please take care and let us know how we can further assist you!

MFSups

Location Australia

Great app that does everything I need, easy to use, cost effective and the support is simply the best! Highly recommend!

September 25, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where everyone at ConnectPOS can thrive

DapperM Concept Store

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app, lots of features and easy to use. This app works really well in my bricks and mortar store syncing my online site and instore sales simply. The help desk are attentive and will help solve any issue. Give it a try you wont regret it.

September 16, 2021

Hi DapperM Concept Store, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

Sewers Delight

Location Australia

I have been using this pos for some months now, after coming from another pos system for the last 10+ years.
Even though we are not quite there yet I believe we will be very very soon,
Leia has been fantastic throughout this all process, always willing to help and never ever complained just got on and got the job done, so i would like to thank Leia and her team for all their kind words, understanding, and many remote sessions just to get everything spot on,
Leia i have told you often I believe you have a really good pos system and with a tweak here a tweak there we will get there .
And now you bring out your new Multi Inventory System which i am loving,
I will be spreading the word about connect and i will be your Guinea pig any day Thanks, Guys for all your support
Angie
Sewers Delight

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Customer Service. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Baguette Magique Boutique

I use this app after opening a physical store. I was looking for a solution to sync my inventory with my shopify onlinne store and my point of sale store. This app is a great solution for me. If you are looking for a workarround solution to the shopify POS I highly recommend this app. Then customer service is very responsive.

September 2, 2021

Hi Baguette Magique Boutique,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. It's so fantastic that ConnectPOS has made such a difference and has finally solved your problem.

Thanks again for choosing us!

Previous 1 3 4 5