POS system | Point of Sale

POS system | Point of Sale

by ConnectRetail

#1 POS system for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

MFSups

Great app that does everything I need, easy to use, cost effective and the support is simply the best! Highly recommend!

DapperM Concept Store

Very good app, lots of features and easy to use. This app works really well in my bricks and mortar store syncing my online site and instore sales simply. The help desk are attentive and will help solve any issue. Give it a try you wont regret it.

September 16, 2021

Hi DapperM Concept Store, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback!

Sewers Delight

I have been using this pos for some months now, after coming from another pos system for the last 10+ years.
Even though we are not quite there yet I believe we will be very very soon,
Leia has been fantastic throughout this all process, always willing to help and never ever complained just got on and got the job done, so i would like to thank Leia and her team for all their kind words, understanding, and many remote sessions just to get everything spot on,
Leia i have told you often I believe you have a really good pos system and with a tweak here a tweak there we will get there .
And now you bring out your new Multi Inventory System which i am loving,
I will be spreading the word about connect and i will be your Guinea pig any day Thanks, Guys for all your support
Angie
Sewers Delight

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Customer Service. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Baguette Magique Boutique

I use this app after opening a physical store. I was looking for a solution to sync my inventory with my shopify onlinne store and my point of sale store. This app is a great solution for me. If you are looking for a workarround solution to the shopify POS I highly recommend this app. Then customer service is very responsive.

Hi Baguette Magique Boutique,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. It's so fantastic that ConnectPOS has made such a difference and has finally solved your problem.

Thanks again for choosing us!

BOULEVARD.BHD

We have been evaluating this app for sometime, they customer service spent more than 2hours on remote session making sure we are fully on board and satisfied. Customer agent Leia was more than helpful and really professional. Definitely will consider this app because of this agent. There is huge potential for this app to develop and we would be more than happy to support.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, BOULEVARD.BHD. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Leia is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jeux AZ Games

James was the best to help me to get everything corrected, the app is very good, use your shopify with a PC (POS) !!! VERY HAPPY

September 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Jeux AZ Games! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

The Gaming Emporium - Wausau

Very nice app for using Shopify with a retail store and a PC. Would recommend. Also has very good Customer Service.

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, Wausau! We’re so happy your visit at ConnectPOS went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a service appointment, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

200 Brands

REALLY happy to use this app they give me big big help every time i ask they answer me in every profissnal way thank u pos team

Hi 200 Brands,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about ConnectPOS. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Tech Pro Shopping

Great alternative to Shopify POS
Great customer support is much appreciated even on cheap plans
I Highly recommend

Hi Tech Pro Shopping,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our product/service, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite!

Tian Xin Vegetarian

Great system with many features. Customer support and service is excellent with great response rate. They go to great lengths to customize and meet your company's needs. 10/10 recommended.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Previous 1 3 4 5