POS system by ConnectPOS

POS system by ConnectPOS

by ConnectRetail

#1 Point Of Sale for Retail Stores on Desktop, Android & iOS

OVERGROUND STORE

Ho finalmente trovato l'applicazione che cercavo, ho un negozio in Italia online e fisico e questo fantastico servizio è davvero il top, connette tutto!
Per non parlare del servizio cliente è davvero eccezionale, assolutamente da provare. Grazie grazie grazie <3

Singhvi Jewels

ConnectPOS is wonderful and works seamlessly with Shopify. The real-time syncing is instant. Love all the features having great flexibility. Customer Service is top-notch. Response time for support is amazingly fast. They will go an extra mile to customize the App, as per your requirements and to your 100% satisfaction. I highly recommend the App.

Cultivation Emporium

This app has been great for what we needed in our store thus-far. No bugs and real time sync have been what brought us towards ConnectPos.

May 30, 2021

It's really awesome for us to know what ConnectPOS can help you with. We will try our best to improve our product/service in order to provide you wih better experience.

Crecer

Muy buena solución frente a lo limitado que es Shopify Pos Básico. Muy buen soporte y muy buena disposición siempre frente a un problema. Lo recomiendo

May 30, 2021

Your comment made our day, Crecer. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time to receive the best assistance. We really hope to be your companion during your business time.

Auto Partes Unión

La aplicación es excelente, muy intuitiva y se puede poner en español, muy fácil de configurar, no sabía cómo entrar desde android o ipad y me puse en contacto con su sistema de soporte y la señorita Leia me apoyo de una manera rápida, y muy profesional... El mejor sistema POS para Shopify...

May 30, 2021

It's our happiness to receive your feedback. Our Customer Service is always ready to assist you with any challenge. Wish you a happy day ^^

Guemil

This app solved my hardware issues. The support is fantastic and super friendly. If you need any cutomization they'll be willing to solve any problem.

May 28, 2021

Guemil, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you continue using our products in the future. As always, we’re here if you need anything.

Pets Park PK

The app is excellent - It lets us add a physical location to our online business as well. On top of that I have contacted Support multiple times and to my amazement -- they responded very quickly and solved my issue in no my time on Teamviewer as well. Very much satisfied.

Pink Shoes BH

I absolutely love the customer service they give, they are always available to help. totally recommended.

La Sportiva Mongolia

We are in a very early stage of using Connect POS and so far the customer support has been super efficient. They would go the extra mile to solve your issues.

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future ^^

Cotton Passion

Wonderful Customer Service Team, Responds queries in time.
App working fine for me !
Free version has way more features than other free apps !
Recommend using at-least once.

May 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we are so proud that Multiple-feature Trial version is truly a strength in our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

Previous 1 3 4