Reviews (144)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this POS solution for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly experience. It's highly recommended for businesses with both online and physical stores due to its synchronized inventory management. Merchants commend the app's compatibility with PC and Mac, customizable product prices, sales reports, and refund processing. The live chat feature and customer service are highly praised, with specific staff members receiving positive mentions. Despite some setup challenges, merchants find the system easy to navigate after initial guidance. The app is also recognized for its affordability, quick order processing, and effective problem-solving support team.

August 21, 2023

I am testing with ConnectPos for my physic POS. At this moment everything works great, although there are some problems happened. But I am very pleased because support team help me very much for fixing them quickly. I will make a try to use ConnectPOS in my store soon.

Cornier
Japan
3 months using the app
October 17, 2023

Honestly, not far into using the service yet, but their chat support has been very helpful in getting things set up. I'm excited to finally have a POS I can use on our windows computers for our Shopify store. Everything I see so far leads me to believe this is going to be a game changer for our store.

Provisions for Health & Healing
7 days using the app
June 24, 2023

hana was very nice! i really like their after support in connectpos. im very glad i have used this app!

TOP 1 PC
Philippines
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 23, 2024

It isn't without bugs, but the customer support is really helpful (Mia) and are quite prompt in trying to resolve things

The Metros Collective
India
3 months using the app
August 18, 2023

As an ecommerce platform of 3+ years, I've worked with many companies. ConnectPOS is one among them. But the customer service provided by them by far exceeds that of any other company I've had the chance to engage with, both in terms of quality and efficiency. Your concerns are taken seriously and dealt with, with utmost sincerity. Truly rare in a world of mega corporations who couldn't care less about small businesses. Thanks a lot Mia and the rest of ConnectPOS customer team!

World E Bazaar
India
11 days using the app
November 10, 2023

Perfect App, recommended for others. Great assistant from Hana from support team to setup the App, thank you so much, appreciate your service.

Fitnessisland
Sri Lanka
10 days using the app
July 3, 2023

great support, needed some help in installation, Hana was great and helped me through the process. Very easy to use and effective. Would work great for you if you intend to use pos on your desktop.

Zhivago
About 1 month using the app
November 3, 2023

Hana was very helpful. She worked through issues with onboarding the new connectpos to an ipad. Her knowledge and competence was an essential piece to fix the issues.

CrownBees
About 1 month using the app
July 28, 2023

Hana was so great again. I got everything I need. Than you so much!!! I got usefull tips from her. Very nice experience again.

Kenkäliike.fi
Finland
29 days using the app
September 20, 2023

Happy with the service from Lucy who has assisted me with setting up the application.

LaiviaBeachwear