Connectr for Amazon | FBA

Connectr for Amazon | FBA

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

everHot

This app is absolutely the same as the app I had before called Shipr for Amazon FBA and I had to uninstall it as it was useless and I had to still manually go to amazon and type in every order myself. I tried this app but I knew I will have the same issues. I had to uninstall it but got charged monthly fee right away. I emailed them to get my refund but no one ever responded. Scam. Update on my previous review. After I submitted my review customer service contacted me right away though before they ignored my emails and started threatening me that I won't get my refund back if I don't remove my review. Are you for real? Is this the customer service you provide? Don't trust good fake reviews you see here. They have just charged me for another month though I uninstalled it the same day I installed this app. This is ridiculous. Their app Shipr is the same thing. Stay away!!! Update! This is just unbelievable how bad the customer service and the developer of the app. As bad as the app itself. Instead of keep arguing with the customer she (developer) could just refund the charge and be done with it and I would remove review. Instead she keeps fighting for this $10. You can KEEP it! Hope it will help you. Ridiculous. I hope no one will use this app.

January 25, 2021

This is a completely unfair review from the folks at ever-hot.com.

1. They first installed the app on Dec 22, 2020, and then uninstalled it on the same day. The 7-day free trial expired on Dec 30, 2020. Then they re-installed the app on Jan 11, 2021, by accepting the app charges that clearly showed no trial period. Hence, the store was automatically charged by Shopify on our behalf.

2. Instead of raising a refund case with us, they emailed at mailer@shopify.com and expected us to refund the amount automatically. Mailer@shopify is a no-reply email ID that does not forward the emails to us. Our support email is support@connectr.freshdesk.com.

3. When they did not get a reply from us, they simply left a 1-star review with no fault of us. Only at this point, we come to know about their case.

4. We have no legal obligation to refund the amount. Despite that, we considered refunding if they removed the unfair review.
​​
5. Instead they think that this is a sneaky trick and threaten to leave another review! They just did that by leaving a 1-star review of our other app Shipr.

6. In the review they also accuse us of having fake reviews without any proof whatsoever. This clearly shows their malicious intent. All the reviews that we have are from valid customers happy with the app.

7. Our app processes thousands of FBA orders each month. It did not work for ever-hot.com because of misconfigured settings. We were willing to assist them to resolve all the issues.

8. It is impossible for us to charge even 1-cent extra than what is confirmed by the merchant. This is because we use the official Shopify Billing system that automates the charges. Subscription ends automatically as soon as the app is uninstalled. Sometimes there is a charge after uninstall since the billing cycles do not match. All this is automated by Shopify. Anyone having experience working with Shopify apps can confirm this.

This is a completely unfair review that forced us to reply. We have all the proofs to back each of our claims.

Kigurumi.ca

WARNING DANGER BEWARE

This app deletes products

It will overwrite your product information, unpublish products, delete products, change variants.

DO NOT under any circumstances, install this app!

August 27, 2020

This is an unfair review. Our app never deletes, unpublishes, or overwrites products without user action. We have log records to prove that you manually deleted and pushed products using the app dashboard.

We, however, own up to a bug in the app due to which unwanted products got pushed in your store. Our team quickly fixed it and ensured it does not repeat.

sunshineshoppe.in

says free, but they charge u even for free 25 credits,

25 credits given, 100 credits was promised, Charged unnecessarily, service not as promised

shopify shouldnt allow such confusing app and there should be return and refund policy for such frauds

April 9, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us. We’d love to talk to you more about your issues and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@connectr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

App offers 25 free credits for all the users. We checked your account, you have availed the free credits and pulled products successfully. Our team has not promised 100 credits at any point in time - this is a misunderstanding, you may check the email trail again.

Connectr app has been vetted by Shopify and hundreds of Amazon Sellers are trusting it to connect to Amazon. If there is something not working you may let know. We offer a 7-day free trial to completely test the app. You installed the app on your store sunshineshoppe on 06 March 2020 while uninstalling on 09 April 2020 after the trial expired. Hence, you got charged once.

Our entire focus is to make it easy to help sellers on Amazon manage their Shopify store. Again, If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@connectr.freshdesk.com and we will take care of all your issues.