Connectr for Amazon | FBA

Connectr for Amazon | FBA

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

Waylander Welding

Very satisfied. App does what it promises. Used to work with another app, but there variations were mixed up after every update. With Connectr variations stay where I want them.

Can't wait until they expand with new features!

The Superhero Club

Super app. Cant thank the team enough. All our Amazon inventory exported to Shopify within minutes. I can also linkout to the listing on Amazon. Well done guys!

Vintagepillowsstore

they have amazing support. If u have problem they can solve within one hours. Hıghly recommended!!!!

Independent Pieces

I used this help me streamline my processes since we add 300 new skus every quarter. Our listings on our shopify store are more accurate and precise. Great app to make it way to pull listings from Amazon and push them into shopify. I use to have to have our VA create each individual product.

MaryJane

Un piano a buon prezzo e buona sincronizzazione.
Servizio di assistenza veloce e disponibile
Consigliata

Plasticaly

it does what is says ,,, no fuss item import from amazon and syncing stock levels to perfection ,, happy with support staff

720°DGREE

One of the best support teams, I´ve ever had contact with! They are really obliging and helped us a lot by setting up the app and solved a lot of issues like embedding star reviews on our product pages.

Bambo Earth

The best customer support I've ever had! Seriously, their help was tremendous and their work is very professional. Don't hesitate to give this app a try, you won't regret it!

Thank you!

Zeitholz Uhren

The app is really easy to use, and the customer service is stellar. Imports over 200 SKUs in a jiffy, syncs pricing and inventory, and if you have any questions, customer service and Ankit provide great solutions in no time. Very pleased, and will highly recommend.
PS: Would love to see a feature to import products by SKU list in the future.

Inkwear

I was off to a rocky start with this app. Support team resolved all the issues. Now I am able to quickly import all my AMZ product listings, including variations, into Shopify. It is budget friendly. Highly recommend.