Amazon Connectr & FBA Sync

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bedwina.com

The app is so good, I use it on my store bedwina.com to connect products and reviews, as well as enable a custom button to redirect my clients, the developer is so so helpful, and he never gets tired of my complaining and comments, is always here to help me, and solves any website issue I have, even those not directly related to the app! I am very happy with it, and I am using it in 2 stores, I am happy to support such an amazing developer, THANK YOU

February 1, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

AdventureAustria

This is an excellent app. Good value and super impressive customer service if you ever need anything. Thank you!

December 18, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

DreamWeaversStore

Excellent app. Has a lot of functions to help my business. Excellent customer service! Highly recommended.

December 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Big Bender Foods

While I only use the app for FBA shipments from Shopify the App is super easy to use, incredibly feature full and support is incredible!

October 6, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Jewelzi

This is the most complete all round Amazon app for sellers. We had initial queries about syncing the products. Its all resolved by the team. Install with confidence.

June 24, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Modbrix

We have been using this app for a while and are really happy with the function but also with the support. We can recommend the app to all multichannel retailers.

May 25, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

ADRO Fashion

It is really useful for me. Importing thousands of products was a headache. It automatically pulls and pushes the products. Bit slow but worth it. Thanks for this.

May 17, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

STEAK CHAMP

We use this app since about 4-5 months now. It does 100% what we need.
If there are any questions...we'll get support within 12, max 20 hours. Would sign again.

March 31, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Mt Cook Wares

I used this app to import my listings from Amazon to Shopify and it was a breeze. This is an all-round app with so many features that it makes it so easy to be able to manage Amazon and Shopify with same items. I especially like the sync options that help to maintain the same inventory levels. A special shout out to the support team who patiently cleared all our queries in a professional and timely manner. Great app!

March 27, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Vancouver Organic Micro Market

This app is great moving product details and images from Amazon to your shopify store. Really saves a lot of time and customer support is really helpful and quick to respond.

Previous 1 3 4