Connectr for Amazon | FBA

Connectr for Amazon | FBA

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central | FBA

MK & Co. Organics

Wonderful customer service!!! Allows us to shop through amazon seamlessly with one click of a button. Anytime we have had any issues, the team has promptly responded to our emails and resolved our concerns. Highly recommend!

Electrik Things

Incredible Incredible app. Its the most complete app for amazon seller. We especially love the sync options. Good luck!

Store Wolf

Works amazing. better than all the others than claim to do the same thing. support is very responsive as well.

FATGANDALF INC

This app is everything that a seller needs to make sure that what buyers see on amazon is exactly what they see on the website. I love the inventory tracking that makes it possible to keep the right inventory at all times. Most of all the tech support is quick and efficient I had a problem with a few SKUs and i was quickly assisted and the problem solved within a day.

EGALS

the app is great, all the necessary functionality for amazon sellers, fast response from support, Thank you, Guys!

truevisionbrand

I used this app for all of my Shopify/Amazon FBA needs! it's a great little app with a nice and simple interface!

It does an amazing job of importing all of your listings from Amazon with the literal "Click of a button" and has loads of extras that can help you set up your listings in your Shopify store once the listings are imported!

i.e. Importing Reviews and Shipping with FBA! :-)

It's also super easy to manage if you make updates to your Listing on Amazon, you just click a button and it re-imports and updates as little or as much as you want!

Finally, I did have a few issues along the way getting everything set up but the support guys were amazing giving advice, and helping me along the way!

If you're looking for a super cost effective way (you only pay for what you want!) to import your listings from amazon and then automatically (or manually) ship using FBA, then your search is over! :-)

Highly recommended!

James.

Whisper Organics

Love this app, a pleasure to use. Clean user friendly interface, 2 weeks in and so far works very nicely. Flexible options, with a lot of freedom to make edits on our own w/o having to seek assistance. Way smoother then a previous app we were using. Quick customer support. Very positive experience!

Waylander Welding

Very satisfied. App does what it promises. Used to work with another app, but there variations were mixed up after every update. With Connectr variations stay where I want them.

Can't wait until they expand with new features!

The Superhero Club

Super app. Cant thank the team enough. All our Amazon inventory exported to Shopify within minutes. I can also linkout to the listing on Amazon. Well done guys!

Vintagepillowsstore

they have amazing support. If u have problem they can solve within one hours. Hıghly recommended!!!!

Previous 1