Connectr for Amazon Sellers

Connectr for Amazon Sellers

by Thalia

Import and sync products from Amazon Seller Central account

MaryJane

Un piano a buon prezzo e buona sincronizzazione.
Servizio di assistenza veloce e disponibile
Consigliata

Pastel Inc

My search for Amazon sync ends with this app. The inventory gets synced as and when I want. The products description is perfect. I am a long term customer now.

Plasticaly

it does what is says ,,, no fuss item import from amazon and syncing stock levels to perfection ,, happy with support staff

720°DGREE

One of the best support teams, I´ve ever had contact with! They are really obliging and helped us a lot by setting up the app and solved a lot of issues like embedding star reviews on our product pages.

The Sleepwell Store

Just a perfect app for Amazon. Product options are arranged exactly like Amazon with all images, prices and stock quantities. Havent tried auto-sync yet, but looks promising.

Bambo Earth

The best customer support I've ever had! Seriously, their help was tremendous and their work is very professional. Don't hesitate to give this app a try, you won't regret it!

Thank you!

TEXAS COMFORTS

With more than 1000 SKUs in my seller account Connectr is just the app I needed. It works with well with FBA too. Support is fantastic, they even implemented a change request within a day. Affordable pricing too. Just go for it.

Herbivore

we wanted to import our listings from Amazon this app made it easy peasy. ankit from their team helped us with the questions. use this app no brainer.

Fancy Water

All variants imported exactly as I wanted. For 6 bucks this app is super useful, it saved me so much time. Thank You!

zebtronics

Its a perfect app for getting items from amzon. Has all the things I need. The developers also customized it for me. 5 stars.

Previous 1