4.4
April 24, 2023

Good product, fast sync with amazon. Support is always in touch, all tasks are performed quickly and efficiently. I recommend!

Glosclean
About 1 year using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

March 4, 2023

Excellent customer service team that helps in detail with any requests.
Works great for syncing our products from FBA

Upfront Distribution
3 months using the app
Thalia replied March 13, 2023

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 14, 2023

Excellent product, does exactly what it says.
I checked through the help files before installing to confirm it could meet all our requirements.

This App offers excellent value for us and creates Amazon MCF requests much quicker than other, more expensive Apps that we tested.

Fontwells
11 days using the app
Thalia replied March 23, 2023

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

April 27, 2023

Great customer service and help
I like this app, it help me import the product from amazon, and the customer service is wonderful. The customer service was very patient and helped me solve the problem, I am very grateful. It is recommended to use this app.

Addlon
China
5 months using the app
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

March 23, 2023

ITA
Assistenza Top, sono stati in grado di risolvere un problema in pochissimo tempo.

ENG
Top support, they were able to fix a problem in no time.

modaitaliana
Italy
11 months using the app
Thalia replied March 23, 2023

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

March 30, 2021

We use this app since about 4-5 months now. It does 100% what we need.
If there are any questions...we'll get support within 12, max 20 hours. Would sign again.

STEAK CHAMP
Over 3 years using the app
Thalia replied March 31, 2021

July 14, 2022

Very satisfied. App works great for us. The support is awesome. Just raise a ticket and they will help you asap

EliteAthlete®
Over 2 years using the app
Thalia replied July 15, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

May 25, 2021

We have been using this app for a while and are really happy with the function but also with the support. We can recommend the app to all multichannel retailers.

Modbrix
Over 2 years using the app
Thalia replied May 25, 2021

July 13, 2020

I used this app for all of my Shopify/Amazon FBA needs! it's a great little app with a nice and simple interface!

It does an amazing job of importing all of your listings from Amazon with the literal "Click of a button" and has loads of extras that can help you set up your listings in your Shopify store once the listings are imported!

i.e. Importing Reviews and Shipping with FBA! :-)

It's also super easy to manage if you make updates to your Listing on Amazon, you just click a button and it re-imports and updates as little or as much as you want!

Finally, I did have a few issues along the way getting everything set up but the support guys were amazing giving advice, and helping me along the way!

If you're looking for a super cost effective way (you only pay for what you want!) to import your listings from amazon and then automatically (or manually) ship using FBA, then your search is over! :-)

Highly recommended!

James.

truevisionbrand
Almost 2 years using the app
September 18, 2019

One of the best support teams, I´ve ever had contact with! They are really obliging and helped us a lot by setting up the app and solved a lot of issues like embedding star reviews on our product pages.

720°DGREE