Connex for QuickBooks Desktop

Sync payouts, inventory and orders with QuickBooks Enterprise

$999/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

1 review

The Vape Den

Sadly I cannot rate this 0 star.

This app is badly developed and littered with bugs. It captures incorrect tax, duplicates products and creates sales with incorrect values. Most of the time it doesn't sync.

When I raised this with JMA, their response was the following:

"I am the company owner and builder of Cloud Cart Connector.

First, I am very displeased that you feel my product is not worth the fees that I charge. Second, you likely need some custom development and coding time. Purchase one my $1188 plan and I will spend more time on your account. Otherwise, you may use the software as is.

Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | Tier 3"

If you value your sanity, and need your books to balance, then definitely stay away from this company.

March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that Connex did not meet or exceed your expectations.

Unfortunately, Connex is not compatible with your region. Connex is intended for use in the United States, Canada, parts of the European Union, and Australia. As commercial software, the charge to which you're referring is an offer to commission custom development work for you to build out the functionality you require.

I would love the opportunity to make this right and build out the functionality you stated you require. May we contact you? Alternatively, you may reach out by emailing us.

Thank you for giving Connex a try. I appreciate it. Best wishes!