Connex for QuickBooks

Connex for QuickBooks

$499/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
2.8
October 24, 2022

The application has many features, but some of them don't work. You would think that by subscribing to the highest tier would give you top-notch support, but that's not the case with Connex - There's no way for us to reach out to the support team. They have literally made it so hard to reach out to them. The reason must be cause they know their software is buggy and it's best to avoid any customer interaction. We've never had a day where Connex didn't have issues. Please don't even try using this and spend your valuable time with other connectors.

BuDhaGirl Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Sync with Connex replied October 24, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our support form was down for a day. It is now back online, and our team is working overtime to help all the users. Thanks for your patience.

July 13, 2022

I loved this app when I first started using it, I got an annual metered plan that was around $150 a month. Then I was migrated to $199 a month when the pricing structure changed. Recently I got an email that I was being migrated to almost $400/month for 2 sales channels. They just priced themselves out of value for our company.

FourNinety Creations
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 18, 2019

Sadly I cannot rate this 0 star.

This app is badly developed and littered with bugs. It captures incorrect tax, duplicates products and creates sales with incorrect values. Most of the time it doesn't sync.

When I raised this with JMA, their response was the following:

"I am the company owner and builder of Cloud Cart Connector.

First, I am very displeased that you feel my product is not worth the fees that I charge. Second, you likely need some custom development and coding time. Purchase one my $1188 plan and I will spend more time on your account. Otherwise, you may use the software as is.

Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | Tier 3"

If you value your sanity, and need your books to balance, then definitely stay away from this company.

The Vape Den
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Sync with Connex replied March 19, 2019

(Chris) Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that Connex did not meet or exceed your expectations.

Unfortunately, Connex is not compatible with your region. Connex is intended for use in the United States, Canada, parts of the European Union, and Australia. As commercial software, the charge to which you're referring is an offer to commission custom development work for you to build out the functionality you require.

I would love the opportunity to make this right and build out the functionality you stated you require. May we contact you? Alternatively, you may reach out by emailing us.

Thank you for giving Connex a try. I appreciate it. Best wishes!