Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Letty Vybz

Probably the best app I have come across so far. Ive tried many and they would have one thing but not the other. This app has it all and at a decent price.

3D Printer Vault

Great support. I am only on the Free Plan but they still provide quick and super support. Recommended.

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

So far, so good. 3 days into the app and it surely is adding value to my business. I like the simplicity and step by step action steps that come right out fo the gate. This is really big to walk us through the setup process in an easy manner.

Honeydewusa

Nice app, but price is too high if you have high volume returning customers.
Read the price chart carefully.

August 11, 2020

Hi! We have a tier pricing system. Charges are made according to the extra sales (recovered sales) generated the previous month.

We've sent an email. Please reach out back :)

So Health Co.

So far, no recovered sales, so hope I can extend my trial. The interface is easy and intuitive to use so I have high hopes for this product :)

Monèt

I used this app to recover Abandoned carts still waiting on recovery so far so good second email send to customer still trying yo figure out how to get anonymous senders to checkout

Kaylore.shop

i usedthis app and i like to much amazing and i want like to say thank u for all employer work with it

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much, we're happy to be part of your business! :)

lucid dream mask

great app i love it i already made 5 sales!

Love Me Galore Boutique

Love the cart abandonment ! So far things have been easy going.. I already have campaigns set up so I haven't used much of it just yet.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! We love hearing from Consistent Cart users!

Best Fly Fishing

Good!Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good!

Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!