Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Poured Love Official

customer service is amazing!!! I am in the trial phase still but so far so good! all my questions have been answer immediately

September 23, 2021

We're happy to be part of your business! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reach out to us anytime :)

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I'm doing an update to my initial review after receiving the recovery email and the broadcast. The recovery email doesn't show my logo at all. The broadcast email basically showed me what looks to be a broadcast of a whole other business. I'm hoping it was because I put the cart before the horse and sent the broadcast prior to the verification, so I will try again and see where it goes. So far, so good. I'm in the trial period so can't say much on the first day of use. But, they are really responsive and I love that.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Hause of Simone

I love this app so far. My favorite feature is the add to cart feature that forces customers to add their email to add to cart. It helps me develop a list to retarget and gain sales.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :) We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Everything Karla

i really love how this app's customer service is very on point !!! also they are 24/7 i believe - which is super important for night workers.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to be able to assist you; it's always our pleasure.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

- Sally

EverHandmade

I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I m Standard plan, but charged me 214.4USD!!! They are robbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 21, 2021

Update: We just reached out via email, we are very sorry that you feel this way. We'll be waiting for your response :)
Hi. Our charges depend on the usage and contacts but we’ll review your account immediately and get back to you as soon as possible.

The Lumi Rope

I used this app for while and it works good. The customer support is fantastic, the app isn't that hard to use.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're glad to hear you're finding the app intuitive and easy to use.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.

Best,
Muhammad.

Almacén y Cristalería La 13

Es muy fácil de manejar, tiene muchas opciones para realizar remarketing y fidelización. Adicionalmente el soporte es excelente.

September 15, 2021

¡Muchísimas gracias por compartir tu experiencia! Esperamos poder ayudarte a cumplir los objetivos de tu negocio.

Si necesitas asistencia en el futuro, acércate a nuestro equipo via chat :)

- Judith C.

AOne Healthy

Customer service is great. They are friendly and respond in a timely manner. I recommend this Shopify app.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are very happy to hear that you found our Support Team up to par. :D

Feel free to contact us via Live Chat if you have any more queries or concerns :D

Regards,
Muhammad.

Dollboxx

Micah was incredibly helpful in customer service, helping to resolve an issue and providing a very positive outcome I was honestly not expecting.
Great customer service.

September 11, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

iahforluna

英語になりますが、サポートがしっかりしていてわかりやすかったです。
まだ使い始めたばかりなのでわかりませんが、一度設定してしまえば簡単だと思います。アクティベートが過去に遡ってできるとなお良いと思いました。

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your positive feedback and suggestions. Rest assured that we will continue to improve our app and work hard to assist our app users. Please let us know if you ever need assistance :)

- Sally