Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Hey Heifer Boutique

I would like to use my gmail account and not allowing in Trial setup. This is my preferred email account across my business.

December 15, 2020

Hi! We just sent an email, we hope to hear back from you :)

SCANDINORDIC.com

We loved it but couldn't keep it due to conflict with our order customization app. Check before install if your store uses one. The team are fantastic, highly responsive and intuitive and really went out of their way to give amazing service. Highly recommended. We hope to install it again in future.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much! We will reach out to other App Developers to grow our integrations and partnerships. We hope to see you back soon!

pureair.ai

I recently after 7 years did a full remodel as I have a brand that has become very well known, and out of the 30-40 app's I have left ( I know that sounds like quite a bit, but I had a lot more... so trust... about 30 of those apps are completely not in use, and the rest, are my most important ones. Concistent cart has far exceeded expectations as an app I need no matter what even when I have a theme that does so much, I decline and I seriously mean WILL NEVER GO AGAINST THIS AMAZING APP! Seriously impressed, all of the stores I have with this app have seriously exceeded expectations

December 7, 2020

Wow! We truly appreciate your support, we've worked really hard to deliver a tool that adds to the success of each store. This means a lot to all the team. <3

JayFitz

Love the app so far, I have recovered so many sales with this app and I have increased my conversion rate once more.

eliteracefab.com

So far this App has been amazing. Very easy to use and def one of the larger assets for our businesses. Thanks for helping bring our customers back with Consistent Cart Abandon!

Bridie Apple

I love it, and would defiantly recommend.............................................................................

WhiteLabShop

nice customer service :) they are sweet and helpful, app is good especially when you have alot of traffic coming through website:)

Letty Vybz

Probably the best app I have come across so far. Ive tried many and they would have one thing but not the other. This app has it all and at a decent price.

3D Printer Vault

Great support. I am only on the Free Plan but they still provide quick and super support. Recommended.

Finger Licking Dutch Stroopwafels

So far, so good. 3 days into the app and it surely is adding value to my business. I like the simplicity and step by step action steps that come right out fo the gate. This is really big to walk us through the setup process in an easy manner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 343 344