Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase Sales Up To 300% Without Spending Tons On Retargeting

Emoni Fit

The app is great, so far i love it. easy to install and the support is good for any questions. Would recommend to others.

RBSANTOS PREÇO BOM

Saudações;
O aplicativo é bom e de grande utilidade, porém o custo é muito alto para iniciantes.
Sugiro que criem uma versão gratuita ou mais barata para os iniciantes.

First Best Deal

Very nice app, it helped me getting returned customers. I love it and i think everyone should give it a try.

FerMaXpress

Great

Bark Doggie

I added this app to my new online store. It's easy to use and very the staff is very helpful and prompt with answering questions. I am a new user so I am using this to help boost my sales. I look forward to seeing how it works for my sales.

JET Engraving & Unique Design Co.

I like the app it has brought me some sales from people that added to cart but didn't check out!!!! really going to keep it!

Magic Utensil

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thetrendgarage

This app is amazing. It shows you everyone who has added to their cart and makes it so much easier to see what most people are adding to there cart. if your looking to maximize your ability to analyze your store, this is a must needed app.

thebikerstshirt

The best Abandoned Cart App for our Biker T-Shirts business, highly recommended. We installed the free plan and it's giving great insight, would be happy to upgrade if the abandoned cart emails would be better integrated with existing marketing apps we have.

One Time Deals

We love the simplicity of the cart recovery email sequence. We've used others before that were extremely bloated and complex, but Consistent Cart makes it super simple and effective.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 282 283