Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase Sales Up To 300% Without Spending Tons On Retargeting

Anboxed Store

Just installed the app on my store. So far it's been a nice experience. Will definitely update my review after some time. Thank you

4 Pillows a Day

This app is amazing, and GREAT customer service! :) We have increased our sales from the consistent automated notifications that have been sent out to our customers.

click-market

Awesome app, really easy to use. Thanks for your help this app is really useful to my shopify store. really good

Gadget Geek Inc.

Recommended app for any drop-shipping company. You will really like it as you have a clear idea of where and who buys your products.

Tru Blu Sol

This app comes highly recommended and I've used it for a little bit and so far really liking it. Super easy to send out those emails to get potential customers back.

Shop ColeWorld

Haven't got much experience yet but from what I have heard this should boost up conversion rate and help tremendously with abandoned checkout

Gift Pro 101

Consistent Cart seems like a good way to increase sales from my store and a good integration with Facebook ads

MelaninGods Apparel

Very easy to use and helps with sales! Support is amazing. Definitely happy that I found Consistent Cart!

gentlebeauty

it really works! thank you for this awesome app! it will helps my conversion rate a lot and knowing my customers better.

UpFit

Good app. Does its job. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to update all the time and it may not be accurate or it is and I don't know.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 231 232