Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

好省网

Good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use IT IS REALLY HARD FOR A LAZY PEOPLE TO WRITE 100 CHARACTERS.

Shaks Boutique

Judith has been a great help, whenever we need assistant, or have any questions. Someone is always there to answer. The last person I spoke with was Judith and she really helped us out a lot and has given us great suggestions on how to scale our business.

Sophie's Essence

Judith was outstanding. She helped me a lot especially for a small business that just got started. Thank you

CARLIE CARSON™

This is the best abandoned cart. You can test sequences to go into your inbox immediately just by pressing a test button. In my first few hours of using it I started recovering abandoned carts! I enjoyed it! Judith is a monster when it comes to guiding you through the app, she'll explain everything you need to know fast.

Gentleman Rogue

Judith's support was brilliant - we got charged for the monthly plan when we were signed up for the free plan and she reversed it promptly, as well as giving a quick rundown on the difference between the paid and free plans. Very quick, very responses, and positive outcome for all involved!

TurkishCarParts.Com

We've been using this app for maybe 2 years and all is going well. Great ideas and great implementation. Thank you.

March 24, 2021

We're happy to hear that, thank you! 🙌🏼

BeardTrends

I really like the app. To me - its unfortunate that sending SMS messages through them requires a payment of 99$ per month Minimum.. it's too expensive for a website that has just began developing.. Other than that - the system is pretty nice.

SO Sweet UK

I'm on the free account and every time I access it it keeps saying to confirm a subscription and upgrading me so I got to keep downgrading. How annoying.

March 16, 2021

Hello SO Sweet UK! It seems that some of our users got stuck in that loop, but our developer team solved it. Hope you have a great day!

Love & Destiny

Charged $99USD for the app, when I barely used it
Was uninstalled as quick as installed yet a charge was applied? Will be requesting a refund as a cost such as this is quite inflated for no sales generated for abandoned carts via this app.

March 16, 2021

Hello! We charge our users depending on the plan they're in after the free-trial ends, and as an anticipated charge for the whole month. We contacted you through email, check it out whenever you can 😄

UNEFFECTED

we've been using this app for a couple weeks now and it helped us recover some abandoned carts successfully. we recommend to use it instead the shopify basic in store abandoned checkout emails.

March 11, 2021

We're glad that you already recovered abandoned carts! We'll continue improving our app and user experience, thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 345 346