Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Central Collectibles

It worked great.mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnbgffdhjdjdjfjfjfjfjfjfjfhfjfjfjfugyeuiwodofirjrjufufuri3iwowofifjf

Bathroompambel

i use this app to help me see customers who add item in cart and abondon it , i checked the cart and give discount, it really helpful

Prime Beauty Cosmetics

I really like this app. It gives me better insight on the customers adding products to their carts. And after a few days I've already had some success recovering customers. I would definitely recommend to other online retailers.

obec

i used this app to re-target customers with abandoned carts and i like how the email is structured and i recommend it

Glamrock HQ

I chose this app to try to capture abandoned carts and convert those into sales. I have been getting some traffic and add to carts but very few sales. The setup for automated emails, and push notifications, etc has been straightforward and I like how the dashboard shows what items visitors adds to their carts. I am excited to get this new view on what products they are interested in so I can focus on marketing those items more. Still in the trial run but so far so good! FYI: on-boarding does not work on mobile, so to set the app up, make sure you are doing it on desktop.

Fancyever

pretty good app, i like to use it. it help us to catch more unpay order and improve our conversion rate. really good.

RitePack

I used this app to help me convert abandoned carts on my websites. Really shows me how much i'm missing out before I implemented email marketing.

Behemoth Bodybuilding

This app is super super useful and i believe it will be one of the reasons as to why my shopify store is successful

Globetrottr

I haven't had too much time to use the app or reap its benefits, but I will say the email campaigns are awesome and user friendly.

NIVEAL DREAM

Very Powerful but Does it job well. This App has everything i need to recover my customer. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 318 319