Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by Cart Kit

Increase Sales Without Spending Tons On Retargeting

Ellephant Jewels

This has an amazing walk through the tutorial! I am loving the program so far, only been with it for a little while. Totally recommend this for abandoned cart protection!

DOOZY CLOTHING AND LIFESTYLE

I like it

SummerOutlets

This app is great and allows me to ensure that customers that abandon their cart can be brought back

Mindfulvault

I have just installed it, everything looks good and it seems like this app is going to help me a lot.

RODE FIT

very good app, it helps with the product presentation having reviews with it. it will give the buyer an insight that this product is being bought by customers.

Pretty and Prayed Up

While only on the trial, I was able to recover about 20 abandoned carts. I had no clue that people were adding items to their cards, and I hadn't captured their emails, Consistent Cart was able to retrieve their emails, and pull the sale back!

Belezabell

O aplicativo faz o que se propoe a fazer, achei muito facil e intuitivo, com o design bem limpo, faz com que o remarketing deixe de ser complicado para se tornar facil

LuvToShop.ca

I am amazed at how much this app does. So many options to encourage customers to purchase. Can't wait to see if it increases sales. It is a must try!

Castle Cats

I've just downloaded this app and I'm excited to start using it. Will leave a longer review when I have tried it.

Tecno Case

, they bring to me all the sales , than you for made this app . download is very to use and get good profit

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 305 306