Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Love Outburst Box

This is the second store I have used this app on. Within 2 days, I already had a recovered cart. This is an amazing app.

Moolokai Apparel

Great customer service. Thanks for the help. I was having billing issues and the customer service team was quick to assist.

Shapewear Affair

Still Testing but like its ease of use - time will tell of its value but i have high hopes. So far nothing recovered

Aurora

reeaally eeaasy to use really like it so far a lot more options compared to other apps thank you! :)

Uniqueboxstore

It's working fine. I hope to see more results with more traffic. But so far so goooooooooooooooooood

Sellout Crowd

Just installed but seems quite easy to use, so happy with it so far. Setting the discounts up could maybe be simplified a bit though.

Tiny Tots Clothing Co.

I am excited about this app. I am trying to find new ways to save customers and also bring awareness to my store

Sparklingbrush

Dont know yet, extending my trial. Now im just typing so I can get my 100 characters full. Soo.... whats up?f

angellittles

I had add this app days ago, i was needing to set up my email marketing. It is really easy to use and I'm hoping that helps to grow my business.

One Deal Holidays

Does everything efficiently and consistently. There was no problem with support when something went wrong

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 328 329