Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Luvbox

Consistent cart made me write this review. It basically extends your trial period if you leave a review.

Instant Perfume

I used to recover the cart and it's doing that. happy with it. try trial period and see. it really works.

Get It Choosy

It's nice to be able to control everything in one app, so I'll use it a bit more. Wait for good results

Blendoo

So far so good, already recovered a cart for me 2 days in. A feature that I like is that the default email template is neat.

Joowie

Still on the trial, would love to learn more about this app before committing to using it long term...

Black & Mobile

Saves me money vs other abandon cart softwares! The fact that I am able to do SMS and email is making it more convenient than ever. I believe SMS will be the future in abandoned carts.

Truxyc.com

I just installed every possible feature I think I was needing. It's so easy to set and everything works. Well done guys!

Kintry

still on the trial, would love to learn more about this app before committing to using it long term,

Paak Shoe Cover

Great app. It saves much time. It really does exactly what it says. I recommend. It's nice to have more free trials.

Chalazias™

Great app! I really appreciate that they have a long free trial so that you can take your time to learn how to use the app.