Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

eatLolis

Very helpful customer support, spent time helping me troubleshoot and get set up properly! Love that it's easy to integrate and set up abandoned cart flows.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. The pleasure is ours, you were easy and fun to work with despite the process taking a bit longer. :P

Do let us know if you run into any problems or need help editing the SMS Templates/automations.

Trek Infinity

I am now using this app to help recover lost sales. This app was highly recommended by experienced e-commerce business colleagues.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for participating in our review. Great to hear that our product was able to help in increasing your sales. We guarantee that we will continue to innovate the feature/functions that could boost the sales of our subscribers in the e-commerce industry.

--Jenny I.

Soesic Gaming

They always give great customer support. They are relatively prompt and always understanding. I am grateful for my time with Consistent Cart

June 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer as well and look forward to working together.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of questions or concerns.

Best,

Endronix

I was charged with the wrong plan but I was issue a refund as soon as I got in contact with them. Great app and fast service.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're glad to have been able to resolve your billing concerns.

Do reach out to us for the transaction number in case the refund doesn't go through.

T A Y Online Store

I'm using this app for 4 years now, it is great and helped me generate more income.
The customer support is outstanding, specially Waqas many thanks to you bro. I highly recommend it over other similar apps if you really care about delivering good results to your customers.

June 11, 2021

Oh wow! Thank you so much for your kind message. It is always a pleasure helping store owners achieve their goals.

If you ever need assistance again, do not hesitate to contact me back!

- Waqas R.

Chumpsy

I accidentally selected the wrong plan and did not use the service. I was issued a refund as soon as i messaged them about the misunderstanding. Great and fast service!!

June 11, 2021

We really appreciate your understanding. We care about our customers and we appreciate the support you all have given to us.

Thank you!

- CartKit Team

GlityJewels

Recommend! Helping a lot in the TOF email marketing easy to setup and work with nice UI UX 5 stars for sure

June 11, 2021

Aw, your message makes our design team very happy! Thank you so much for choosing Consistent Cart!

We love being part of your business :)

- CartKit Team

Portable Baby Crib

Great Customer Support! Fast responses and helpful staff. I will definitely continue to use consistent cart for my email pushing app

June 7, 2021

Thanks for the amazing review! :D

We are happy you found our service and response times satisfactory! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you require any more assistance.

Unfiltered Fitness

Best app for sms/email recovery. Also great for email marketing campaigns. Use it on all my stores. Highly recommended.

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for more advice or tips on how to set up your campaigns.

Best,

barcoshop

The app is super easy to use and navigate. The free plan comes with exactly what I need and the support is top notch.

June 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to know that you found a plan that accommodates your needs.

If you need further assistance, reach out again! We'll be happy to help :)

- Judith C.