Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Deluxe Heights

I recently installed this app and I love it so far. Its very easy to set up and it takes care of everything automatically. Very easy to customize if you dont care for their templates. Would recommend

PearPods™

This app dramatically increased my sales with the automated email sequence. I highly recommend using it on your stores!

Henlify

It's a good app. The SMS function is pretty useful since most shoppers are on mobile devices. Good pricing too. Definitely a must-have.

Project Guardian Apparel

awesome very easy to set up they do all the work for you realy easy to us loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

Suona

This is perfect. Very easy good design in the app. This would be perfect for any store out there. I am very happy with consisten cart by carkit. 5 stars!

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I already used this app and I'm still testing it. It looks very easy to use and I really hope it will work as well

Catz Mart 24

worth every penny. i am contributing to this product big time as gratitude.

what about you?

Benefited from the trial now i am purchasing and looking at consistent cart as my partner in progress

best product

dreamStudiodesigns

Easy setup! I will try and report back in a few weeks after my trial is done
Easy setup! I will try and report back in a few weeks after my trial is done

allureshops.com

I recently installed this app and still trying it. it is too soon to give an honest review. That being said I will give an honest opinion in a month or so.

Deal for the Day

I've been using this app to help increase sales and urgency with purchasers and it has been amazing. I'll be putting it on all of my stores moving forward. The ability to be able to pair this app with the Hurrify app is priceless!

If you are looking for a great app to bring abandoned customers back and remind them of the urgency to purchase before time runs out, this is the perfect app to use. You can customize all of your settings and emails which allows you to brand them the way you desire to brand them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337