Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

aloofproducts

It is very useful information when the customer adds products in cart but not purchase. To get them back to your store is very important and it will increase sales.

vexususa.com

I used this app to gain more bang for my buck from my ads. So far, I like just how easily navigatable it is. It is much easier to use than most other aps that Ive come across!

Zalya Co.

I've just started using this app recently and have been seeing some positive results. The add to cart popup is a great feature to collect emails!

Vivid Masks

idk, i just got it. im writing a review to get the extended trial lol. its pretty easy to use, good app so far!

Motor City Scooters

Fantastic app! Super easy to use and has a ton of features like SMS, Push notifications, and abandoned cart. Worth every penny

meusmartwatch

Very nice this app... sounds good. This app resolve my problem with cart.. I recommend this app for store.

Medusa Jewelery

I used this app do good ! Get it love. Love I used this app do good ! Get it love. Love

Simpless CO.

Great app! I highly recommend if you're looking to get your customers to return and a high turnover rate with traffic!

As December Falls

Love it so far, dead easy to set up with straight forward instructions. Excited to see what effect it will have on my abandoned carts!

Retro-Sauce

i used this app to collect customer information for future purchases. it has definitely helped me getting set up with my shopify store to get to where it is. thanks