Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Kinkykurlykrew

user friendly and helpful that is all in one. I don't have to download 5 different applications to do what I need.

Alpeka

This app has been working great! Catches the abandoned carts and sends recovery emails. Has definitely helped me recover additional carts!

June 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. It means a lot to our team! :)

SubbyTech

Early days so far, I'll see how it performs before deciding on keeping it as a paid for platform. Disappointed I couldn't avail of the extra week. Couldn't find out where to activate that. Better visibility, of this extra week offer, could be better.

Luxury Beauty Hair

So far I love it. The best parts is looking at the abandoned carts and sending emails out. It’s helps

SYD CREW

Great app and it’s done quiet well ! Can’t give it a bad name defiantly got people coming back thank you!

Romp Supply

Very Clean interface. VERY easy to use. I've been using it for over a year and have recovered a good number of sales using this app. I just had an issue with some billing and JENNY helped me out very quickly with full resolution. Absolutely fantastic customer service. Please give this app a go!

PawTies

** UPDATE ** Apparently there was a glitch in their system that forced us to upgrade our free plan to a paid plan. App developers were actually very helpful and came up with a solution quickly so we could continue to use Consistent Cart.

We have been using this app for years and it was so great. However, the app has been upgraded and now we are forced to pay $30 a month. Not very helpful for small businesses that are trying to survive during a pandemic. We will be canceling this app and look for a different option.

Dishmaster Faucet

Now that Shopify Email is available, use this along with Poptin to get rid of Omnisend and save big bucks.

Stand Out Today

Id reduce the price! Pls. Its a very good app but i cant afford yo pay 30 bucks per month when i start.

VIO Store