Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Kapital Industries

seems like an interesting choice if you wanna boost sales. and the layout and platform dynamics are well thought out.

Juniel Boutique

Easy to install. On my trial. Will update on conversion. I am not sure who much I will like the charges.

DRIPSHOP

I would honestly have to give this the best app price in shopify store! Simple, Easy to use, Great templates and everything WORKS!

Lala Kids Limited

Liking the app so far. There are so many different forms of marketing available all in one app! Excited to see what else it can do for my business

Body Hoops

I have used Consistent Cart on a few of my stores over the last year and I really really like it! It's super easy to set up and manage, and the customer service is great!

I have also uploaded a video review that you can check out here - https://youtu.be/XPJb3jjiimc

Illogic Industries

Love how easy it is to set up and how clean the interface is. It took 5 minutes to complete the whole process in sending out my first recovery emails. I recommend this app.

Waisted

Got a customer to return from an abandoned cart email within the first 7 days. Not only did they come back, but they added additional items to the cart!

Rokka & Rolla

I've only used the free trial so far to test out this app. So far, everything works great and easy to use/access. No problems with it at all. Thinking of extending my trail for a few more extra days before I fully invest into this app. Would recommend to everyone that is on the fence about trying this app out

Zigo Smart Dryer

good app i recommend it the best number 1 good app i recommend it the best number 1 good app i recommend it the best number 1

Ariba Safety

This is a great app helping us recover sales that would have otherwise been lost. Worked from the minute installed.