Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Sunsail

It's a really great App, very good for reviewing what's actively happening on your store, great for marketing, and has fabulous support from the team. Thanks team!

Datsuzoku

Love the app, very useful even tho expensive. They can create cheaper options for beginners but still love it. Staff also very helpful. Definitely recommended.

September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team.
We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

Hey Honey Skin Care

Been using this app for over 3 years now, great ROI great support team! simple integration and ongoing updates to keep your store marketing efforts relevant!

September 1, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

- Alessandro

Tidy Smiles

Great app! super easy and understandable, if you have having trouble picking any email app to use then this is the one for you.

BIOAYURVEDA

I used the app and its working nice. But need to auto product pickup while creating the campaign. So, Almost thing are working fine.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review, We are actively trying to work on our app to make it better for our users. Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Waqas.

Healthy Choices

nice support avilation on chat on dashboard, easy step for installation and configuration with video.

September 1, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

- Alessandro

aroramirror

Great Service, They actually Helped Me With Things that Would be Good for my Business, And Recommending Me The cheaper plan And dint try And Sell me On a higher plan.

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review! We always try to do what's best for our app users just so their store can grow. Do let us know if you need any assistance :)

-Waqas.

Parayass

Nice app, very useful, i just started using it few days ago and i have a good experience using it until now, easy to set up

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

Amazing Top 10 of my Applications that I use, really helpful staff, Shiela, and Judith were Amazing help for Alphatox. After 7 years of using this application, it's safe to say it's in my top 10 most needed, never uninstalled, and top 10 remarketing, retargeting, campaign, segments, etc application! Support is fast, takes ideas, and support requests are answered in mere seconds! Very kind, they even help with some code for NOTHING unless it's dev code I think, maybe even that's free. Idk ask them and they'll always help! Top 10 Shopify App of 2016,17,18,19,20,21 for Alphatox Teas! Thank you!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review!

Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Stash Host

I used this app and trust me it worthy. every shopify account holder should own this. I will rate his app a 4 from 5.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.