Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Mcdodo Worldwide

i mean if i give you 5 stars 2 mins after i install you to get more days. let me try it first thanks ask me again in 2 weeks

The Trick Mask

App is straightforward and allows for effective dissemination of abandoned cart emails. Very useful, will use in future stores.

Style Delivers

I've only had a the app for the 7 day free trial and I already see results with the abandoned cart automated emails! I've tried other apps that claim to offer the same results, but none have elicited this type of result so quickly! I will be upgraded to a paid subscription. 5 STARS!

POLOCO

Application d'aucune utilité. Ils font les prélèvement juste après la période d'essai. Donc si vous ne faites pas attention a la date, c'est 29 USD perdu!!

Addicted to Horses

Looks good. There's some kind of misunderstanding about FB Messenger integration. The app actually does not work with Messenger. I was looking all in one app (E-mail sequences and FB Messenger sequences) to combine two channels. Well, this app features SMS instead. We'll see if it's helpful.

product55

Great app use it all the time 5/5 boosted lots of sales would recommend i think you should buy it now. Thanks for this service

MichiganPantry

It has been very easy to set up so far and the customer service is 100%. I am looking forward to seeing more sales~ I appreciate that it is very easy to install and implement. So far, it has been very easy to use

Grrly Grrls

I used this app to help increase my sales and was amazed just how many lost sales were recover. I highly recommend

Wine & Tequila

Very good and useful app! does everything it advertises and very easy to navigate.Hopefully, it will work for the sales as well!

Techlyte

Incredibly well designed, extremely useful. This app alone is a HUGE help and not can, but WILL boost your sales. 5/5, would recommend 100%.