Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Royal Gear

Great app, allows you to use different types of retargeting. Will see how effective it is. It's my first time using it.

ropaPhone

I use this app and it helps generate so much extra profit that i wouldnt have gotten otherwise!

Travume

This app is pretty amazing, and to be honest, it's not even that expensive considering how much extra income it generates. Love it!

The Samurai Umbrella

Love the features and simplicity of setting up this app. Hoping this app can help recover the many abandoned checkout issue I am currently facing.

AT HOME

Estoy utilizando la app por recomendación de una amigo que dice tener buenos resultados. Yo voy empezar el periodo de prueba. Gracias

G O A T by James King

Great add on app to provide cart visibility. Also allows for cart recovery through push notifications.

Sleepy Claws

Pretty amazing app, has a lot of futures, positive results. I would recommend for beginner business.

BRIMONI

I love this app! Very convenient, easy to use, and very simple instructions. Overall, it has helped my business grow.

carsdope

Very effective app. It has many features. All the features are great. I wish there were a free plan for small businesses.

LotusLyfe

I like that I can use not only emails for abandoned cart, but also push and sms. Four stars because it is so easy to use. If it works as well as the reviews state, It will be 5 stars.