Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Winds Brush

This app has many features in just the app itself, instead of downloading a couple of apps, which becomes complicated, It simplifies the whole retargeting process.

Army for Australia

this really helps capture lost carts and get them back to your store to get them to finish their order.

Vivid View Tech

Amazing! Finally an app that does everything I need. You only pay for what you use. Overall, after trying 5 different apps, this one is by far the best

The Jesus is King Snapback Hat

I used this app and it has helped out a lot thanks you guys so much for doing this for us I greatly appreciate it.

The Baby Throne

Great application! Some time ago it was completely free, but i do understand why they made it like this so you have to pay. It's so useful.

Buildtools

Great App, but saying free plan and then there is just a free trial? wtf? Really scammy I would say.

AvuonStyle

This app looks like it will be good. I like the fact that its like an all in one system. Email, text, and abandon cart. Hoping to make some sales.

The Best Lint Brush

Love this app! Very easy to set up campaigns! Definitely would recommend this app to help with conversion.

Mrkneepro

I used this app to notify my abandoned cart customers and this app handles my that part of work very smoothly. I don't have to worry about the mails!

Silly Binky

I used this app to help me recover a bunch of abandoned carts! Great App to use when your are starting out. I enjoyed the email series a lot as well and being able to customized the email being sent out.