Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Zen and Ether

I just installed this app but it looks promising. It was easy to install. No coding required or anything which is a huge plus. I looked through the entire app and this is the first app that I have seen that combines so many vital marketing tools into one. I have had visitors add items to cart but because they haven't entered any email I do not know how to re-target them after they abandon the cart. This app has a popup that asks for email as soon as the person adds to cart so you can retarget them. I initially installed this app because it has a persistent cart feature but I am really liking all the other features I see here. Looking forward to seeing results with this app.

WEST2Africa

I used this app to boost my sale .. i like it because you have all need under one app.. a great tool

One Steal

Once i downloaded consistent cart i really noticed a huge change in my conversion rate. phenomenal app. now i can get my customers back

aloofproducts

It is very useful information when the customer adds products in cart but not purchase. To get them back to your store is very important and it will increase sales.

vexususa.com

I used this app to gain more bang for my buck from my ads. So far, I like just how easily navigatable it is. It is much easier to use than most other aps that Ive come across!

Zalya Co.

I've just started using this app recently and have been seeing some positive results. The add to cart popup is a great feature to collect emails!

Vivid Masks

idk, i just got it. im writing a review to get the extended trial lol. its pretty easy to use, good app so far!

Motor City Scooters

Fantastic app! Super easy to use and has a ton of features like SMS, Push notifications, and abandoned cart. Worth every penny

meusmartwatch

Very nice this app... sounds good. This app resolve my problem with cart.. I recommend this app for store.

Medusa Jewelery

I used this app do good ! Get it love. Love I used this app do good ! Get it love. Love