Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

The Easy Smart

I like the way this app works.I have many abandon carts,so hope these email will result conversions.

Erotiekvoordeel.nl

I am only just starting to use the app so cannot say anything about increased sales (yet). But I do like the simplicity of how the app works! Fingers crossed that it will give the desired results!

Les Goodies

We have been using the app for a short time, however it works pretty well for us and our business needs.

Momentix Watches

Does what it says, great app and will absolutely get the full version.

xXCustomXx

app really good at recovering carts lots of tools as well that will help you get up and running and has a great free plan i very enjoy

Glow Elegance

Great apps and it is a good tool to retrieve abandoned cart. Although I am still not seeing any return customer from abandoned checkout

Crafted in Time

Love this app, it helped grow my email lists and recover abandoned carts more than I expected; definitely worth a try.

The Travel Guild

I used this app to do email marketing. Great features, lots of helpful tools and i absolutely loved it.

Bite Buys

Great app, no complaints. Definitely great for recovery and understanding customer behaviour. Good stuff.

goldfevermiami

I’ve used it for a bit so far works well I have to add more options for the email to be imputes to my sight to see the results work better