Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Wig Galaxy

Great app. Shows people their cart when logged in on different computers. Visit our store sometime, www.wiggalaxy.com

Geek Glory

Great app! Now we don't have to lose out on a sale simply because somebody decided to buy later on a different device. Just another great tool to have to keep from missing out on those valuable conversions.

Travelitestore

No time wasted intalling this one.

Adams For Life

Quick easy simple. One click and it installed literally. No need anything else, it did as described

El Bella Boutique

Great app! So easy and dependable to know my customers will not lose whats in their cart!!

Fair Luna

FREE! I know I love this when I visit other ecommerce stores so of course I wanted on my own store. Glad Consistent Cart is so easy to add.

Xprezz

love this app! as a store owner and as a customer. i love that my items will always be in the shopping cart no matter which device i use. a big thank you to the consistent cart team!!!

Choix

Perfect app, and Dan was a huge help in getting me through some installation issues that weren't even due to him, but were caused by Shopify. 5 stars for that alone!

Fancy Garden

Awesome App!!! Very useful. Thank you

Yabooz Biz

A very helpfull app which creates a lot of deals from Abandoned carts