Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

PoddCasee

This app is simply amazing, so easy to use and effective! Increases your conversion rate and decreases bounce rate! If you run an online store you need this app, theres really no negatives here, what're you waiting for!

Family Presents

I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. Its simple to use and fuss-free, does all the essentials and costs even less for those very required essentials like email marketing, analytics, etc.

Joints Wonder

awesome apps, help me out as a beginner a lot. I would recommend to any Shopify store owners. Easy to use.

OnlineBoon

big fat thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sneaker House Shop

The app is useful and very good but the pricing can be more fair in future and trial can be given for 14 days.

Three Sixty

Easy to start!! Really excited to see performance during the 7 days trial. There are so many available options but I have a good feeling about this one! I'll vw coming back to write a new review once I figure out which app suits my shop the best.

yasuolights

Really works well! Added this to add revenue to my business and by the looks of it it works well. Recommend !

Deluxe Heights

I recently installed this app and I love it so far. Its very easy to set up and it takes care of everything automatically. Very easy to customize if you dont care for their templates. Would recommend

PearPods™

This app dramatically increased my sales with the automated email sequence. I highly recommend using it on your stores!

Henlify

It's a good app. The SMS function is pretty useful since most shoppers are on mobile devices. Good pricing too. Definitely a must-have.