Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Stash Host

I used this app and trust me it worthy. every shopify account holder should own this. I will rate his app a 4 from 5.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

AcmeJoy

The user experience is very good, most of the problems can be solved in time, and discard the order email recall effect is good However, we really hope to add data information to the marketing email. The experience of email marketing is not good. We can only see the number of sent goods, but we can not check the click situation of inserted goods in the email content and the subsequent conversion situation, which is very important for us!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for the review, We are glad that you enjoy the user experience. We are working on your concerns, We've also contacted you via email addressing the issues, If you need any more assistance, do let us know :)

Hype Explorer

Great and very polite cistomer suport! VERY NICE!
****************************************************

August 3, 2021

We appreciate your review, We always try to be there for our app users to help them in quick and precise manner, Do let us know if you ever need help :)

TheGlampage.shop

They have adjusted their customer service and now I'm ok with this app they are very attentive to the issues they had before hand

August 2, 2021

Update 6 Aug 2021. The refund has been processed, we haven't heard back from the customer yet. We notified all users about the pricing update before it was implemented and we look forward to clarifying this situation directly with them.
Hi! We're sorry about your experience! We're unable to charge anyone without authorization so we'll investigate this immediately.

We'll reach out shortly.

Simply Elegant Jewelry

I was being charged for a plan when the store had been inactive for a year but they were super quick to respond and solve the issue I had. I was issued a refund for the mistake on Shopify's end.

timesreel

App easy to navigate! Great customer service. This is one of the best Shopify apps for your business. Definitely recommend it!

July 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Gabelly

This app is very useful and its so how its featurs work, example the CartSync feature it really helped me alot, personally i think this app is recommendable

July 27, 2021

Thank you for the positive review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. We truly appreciate your recommendation.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to let us know ;)

COCOTAN

service client qui réponds rapidement aux demandes. Application fiable et utile au quotidien, merci beaucoup.

July 25, 2021

Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis, nous nous efforçons toujours de fournir le meilleur support, faites-nous savoir si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire :)

OlaLily

Great App, it works perfectly, always improving. Great support too. You have to get it as soon as possible.

July 20, 2021

Thank you! And this is only the beginning, new things are coming and we're excited for you to be part of it. Thanks for trusting in Consistent Cart.

- Judith C.

OFFICIAL SHOP

That's nice.
Customer support is so quickly and amazong!
I'm looking for that function. thank you so much

July 17, 2021

Thank you for your awesome review, We always strive to be there for our app users and assist them, Do let us know if you ever need help :)