Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Project Guardian Apparel

awesome very easy to set up they do all the work for you realy easy to us loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

Suona

This is perfect. Very easy good design in the app. This would be perfect for any store out there. I am very happy with consisten cart by carkit. 5 stars!

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I already used this app and I'm still testing it. It looks very easy to use and I really hope it will work as well

Catz Mart 24

worth every penny. i am contributing to this product big time as gratitude.

what about you?

Benefited from the trial now i am purchasing and looking at consistent cart as my partner in progress

best product

dreamStudiodesigns

Easy setup! I will try and report back in a few weeks after my trial is done
Easy setup! I will try and report back in a few weeks after my trial is done

allureshops.com

I recently installed this app and still trying it. it is too soon to give an honest review. That being said I will give an honest opinion in a month or so.

Deal for the Day

I've been using this app to help increase sales and urgency with purchasers and it has been amazing. I'll be putting it on all of my stores moving forward. The ability to be able to pair this app with the Hurrify app is priceless!

If you are looking for a great app to bring abandoned customers back and remind them of the urgency to purchase before time runs out, this is the perfect app to use. You can customize all of your settings and emails which allows you to brand them the way you desire to brand them!

Artwire

The app you can have on your shopify store. Increase in sales and customers are quite happy with the email prompts.

Rare Epoch

I installed the App based on the positive reviews and so far so good, it has been easy to set up. I only just installed it so will wait a few days to see how it helps recover abandoned cart before I can leave an indepth review

KÖNDFASHION

Felt nice when after it automatically sent the abandoned cart email and I got a sale! The app is very easy to use and works great!