Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Gingiber

My app has completely stopped working and I've submitted a help ticket and have gotten no reply. I have enjoyed this app until now.

Photon Face Lift

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LIKED THIS APP

Bella's Paw | Custom Jewelry Of Your Pet

Still in the testing phase. Will update once I see some results but people here seem to love it - expecting good things

ScrunchieBands

I used this app to help bring sales up by 150%. A must download if you want to take your Shopify store to the next level.

The AirPods iPhone Case

Oasis Shades

AMAZING. This is finally an app that works how i need. It solved all my issues and it pays for itself times 10!

Banana Buy

I am trying. I do not have opinion yet.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EverestEmall

I like the APP, it does help us bring back more customers. it is useful and worthy of every e-commerce website to use it, we have recovery rate of around 15%

WildlifeCHARGER

Great app for e-mail convergence to increase your sellings. Just installed it, let's see how it does!!

Summer Bunny Shades

App works great for recovering abandon carts. They may charge upto 250 a month according to your sales which seem a bit ridiculous.