Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Hiipps

you company arbitary charge, you company arbitary charge,you company arbitary charge.you company arbitary charge.

July 2, 2021

Hi there! We apologize for your experience. We reached out via email recently after our conversation in chat this morning to confirm the refund.

Please get back in touch with us to continue assisting you :)

- CartKit Team

Snatched By Twin

This is absolutely one of the best apps i've ever come across .
Great app, i strongly recommend this app for anyone.

Corey Chaloff Grades

Needed app! Must install - ive easily doubled my revenue because of it! Worth the price and will pay for itself in no time

July 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this! It makes us very happy to see that Consistent Cart is working as intended.

Find us on live chat or email us at hello@cartkit.com if you ever need assistance ;D

- Judith C

ShopForce

The app is great it will get you many more sales and the customer support is also wonderful. I recommend it.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for the kind words, We hope that the app will further boost your sales.

Let us know if you ever need assistance. :)

-Waqas

Galleria di Lux Canada

While I do get some additional details on cart abandons, the app has not resulted in any conversions as yet, which is disappointing. I feel there is a minimum threshold of site visits over which the app delivers results, and that should be shared upfront. On the positive side, it helped me identify the issue of bogus ATCs done by my marketing agency to inflate results!

June 28, 2021

We appreciate your honest feedback! We'd love to help to maximize the use of Consistent Cart in your store!

We'll get in touch with you soon!

- CartKit Team.

ReefBottles

App ‘recovered’ £30 worth of sales and charged us over £250 for usage fee. This is extremely ridiculous. The free plan is highly misleading and these hidden costs are not shown to you in any way shape or form.

June 26, 2021

Hi! We apologize for this experience. We'll contact you shortly to make this right.

- Judith C.

Pedane

The app customer support is one of the best I got abundantly charged 99 dollars for the PRO plan I never even knew about but I was immediately issued a refund!

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! We will always strive harder to provide a superb customer support :)

If any issues would arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Beauty,Nails,Manicure

Great team, always able to solve problems and reply in time!I think everyone should try this app! They are really great.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're happy to be able to assist you, it's always our pleasure. Thank you also for recommending our app.

Jenny I.

eatLolis

Very helpful customer support, spent time helping me troubleshoot and get set up properly! Love that it's easy to integrate and set up abandoned cart flows.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. The pleasure is ours, you were easy and fun to work with despite the process taking a bit longer. :P

Do let us know if you run into any problems or need help editing the SMS Templates/automations.

Regards,
Muhammad.

Trek Infinity

I am now using this app to help recover lost sales. This app was highly recommended by experienced e-commerce business colleagues.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for participating in our review. Great to hear that our product was able to help in increasing your sales. We guarantee that we will continue to innovate the feature/functions that could boost the sales of our subscribers in the e-commerce industry.

--Jenny I.