Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Structured Tactical Gloves

I'm using the app for two days, for now it looks good and easy to setup. I can keep track of the carts, let's see how that goes. Hopefully all good!

Inflow Seat Warmer

All been working great so far, support has been great, even got some great recommendations! Hope all is good in the future to come!

Lynn Jewerly

I'm just starting to use this app after watching some youtube videos. it looks awesome and I love this app!

MadeProductive

Amazing! Incredibly easy to set up, it took me only 10 minutes! Emails, push notifications for any device or even SMS, they got it!

Zodiacs Pendant

Very Great app and very useful. The free trial is quite fair and the quality of this app is great!!!

Fringe Home

I really like it so far in 5 days, but I haven't got any add to carts. So I couldn't see if automation works or not. But introduction and learning is very helpful in the app.

Simwhim

This app is a must have for everything you need in order to keep customers coming back for your website.

Windy City Pro

Amazing app, they really know how to increase sales. loved it!! The help desk is everything you want in the app, very easy to use and a must have.

NCFashionsbrand

I don’t really knw how to use it seems like a good app I emailed haven’t received feedback yet so I decided to jus cancel

Puzzlefied