Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Ford Emporium

So far so good, and so much to offer. It has a lot of features to drive revenue, I don't like the payment structure as you guys are taking an incredible amount of revenue for something I can have coded for a one time fee.

Backlax

Super simple yet effective app, brings you back so much money if set up correctly. And to set this up is not hard at all! RECOMMENDED

Flowcleaner

Very easy to use app, everything is explained very clearly. Used different Abandoned Cart apps before, but this ones definitely the best I've tried yet.
I especially love the well-arranged pages.

eGrimesDirect

Helping me recover carts which is totally awesome.

Set up was quick and it didn't take long til everything was up and running.

The Muscle Massage Gun

This app is amazing. I made extra sales because of this app. It constantly sends an email to a customer that has left their product in their cart. I will continue to use this app.

Baby Yoda Goods

I used this app to consolidate my communication. The setup was easy and I was completely up and running quickly. I would recommend this to a novice or a pro!

GoForeverLife

Easy to use and very good for sales. It has helped me understand how people act when receiving an email from my website.

Kapital Industries

seems like an interesting choice if you wanna boost sales. and the layout and platform dynamics are well thought out.

Juniel Boutique

Easy to install. On my trial. Will update on conversion. I am not sure who much I will like the charges.

DRIPSHOP

I would honestly have to give this the best app price in shopify store! Simple, Easy to use, Great templates and everything WORKS!