Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Body Hoops

I have used Consistent Cart on a few of my stores over the last year and I really really like it! It's super easy to set up and manage, and the customer service is great!

I have also uploaded a video review that you can check out here - https://youtu.be/XPJb3jjiimc

Illogic Industries

Love how easy it is to set up and how clean the interface is. It took 5 minutes to complete the whole process in sending out my first recovery emails. I recommend this app.

Waisted

Got a customer to return from an abandoned cart email within the first 7 days. Not only did they come back, but they added additional items to the cart!

Rokka & Rolla

I've only used the free trial so far to test out this app. So far, everything works great and easy to use/access. No problems with it at all. Thinking of extending my trail for a few more extra days before I fully invest into this app. Would recommend to everyone that is on the fence about trying this app out

Zigo Smart Dryer

good app i recommend it the best number 1 good app i recommend it the best number 1 good app i recommend it the best number 1

Ariba Safety

This is a great app helping us recover sales that would have otherwise been lost. Worked from the minute installed.

truenorthaccessories

Love this all - all the sales and push marketing tools in ONE place! Definitely a must have if you are just starting out

Dainty & Co. Jewelry

Great App! I love this app and should be integrated with any e-commerce store. Definitely will recommend to everyone.

The Shiatsu Pillow

Great app to get more sales. Everyone should try this. Easy to use, I just love it. 13% recovery thanks to this.

MassageNexus™

I'm really looking forward to recover my abandon cart, this app is really great as they have email, sms and push notifications which is all in one app at a great value to recover those carts for increased sales, definitely recommend this app for increased sales