Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

carsdope

Very effective app. It has many features. All the features are great. I wish there were a free plan for small businesses.

LotusLyfe

I like that I can use not only emails for abandoned cart, but also push and sms. Four stars because it is so easy to use. If it works as well as the reviews state, It will be 5 stars.

Empressnails

Just downloaded the app. Has an array of options which look awesome and definately worth testing out. It covers most of the things i was looking for

Amapa Traps

Very effective app. Definitely worth the cost. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. Will Earn you more money then it cost to have the app.

X-PODS

I am testing this app, till know I have found very god tips that allow to recover abandoned carts... let see when I end the trial period if really works.

Pro Sleep Mask

This app is worth every penny! It has helped me so much from getting more sales and more conversions.

Wander Global (Thailand)

Easy to set up cart recovery emails, up to 3 sequences. Add-to-cart pop up format is a little off, looking forward to the new version to edit formatting. Yet to try other features, definitely worth a try!

EZ Geek Shop

Just added the consistent cart and it seems very useful as it has all the recovery features of a store must-have. Looking forward to my first cart to recover. Thanks CC team.

MiCARTSHOP

I use this app to help me boost my sales and I like it! They are very hands-on ans take away the stress of cart recovery. I wish there was a cheaper plan or a FREE plan for smaller online businesses.

Free°Trend

Sembra davvero ottima! Costi un po elevati ma fa il suo lavoro al massimo! Consiglio per recuperare carrelli!