Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Living Words

Thank you guys. Very useful piece of software for us. Definitely,recommended this to all out there.

Fitmag.shop

It seems to be a nice app, whith all-in-one features. I just installed it, and things are looking clear enough.

holier

The app has been working for me, we've already recovered several carts over the past few days. I only wish the pop-up was more customizable (fonts / colors). Please look into!

donasantastore

Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem ! Funciona muito bem !

smartnlazy

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, What can i say, It's just Awesome.

Payabee

I love the auto email feature, which I use predominantly. It syncs perfectly with other apps I use to manage customer data.

House of Nisut

This help is great at retargeting customers whos emails you have. it shows whos abandoned the cart. It helps me to know how to move forward with my customers.

2FreshCo

still using user learning how it works but til the i dont know if my sales will soar upward but happy to read some good reviews about this products.

Infit Tech

This app has everything that i had in my mind, many apps provide 1 or 2 functions for marketing but this is way more creative. specially for birthday email its amazing to way to attract customers. for now this is on top!!!

Golden Chic Online

I really like the idea of this app but I am not entirely sure I trust all the data. When I log in, I can see that there are abandoned carts but I don't see that came data come in on my abandon cart data collected on my shopify store. It also shows that there are thousands of views on my site but where do those views come from? I feel like if that's the case I should see that data on my shopify numbers. My website traffic only shows a couple hundred people but the consistent cart shows like 8000. I plan to give it another month to see how things go before deciding whether to cancel or not.