Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

MassageNexus™

I'm really looking forward to recover my abandon cart, this app is really great as they have email, sms and push notifications which is all in one app at a great value to recover those carts for increased sales, definitely recommend this app for increased sales

Pawsome Collars

Useful beyond means because it adds value while taking your money. Which is alright - such is the circle of life. Which works

Perfect Gift Shop

Great app, and great support. Getting lots of sales. Would recommend to every one. Lots of cool tools.

Fitinci

This app is very useful for your business. Sending a follow-up to one of your customers is an excellent way of saving revenue.

MINIMALISTICME.co

looks like the app that will for sure increase my sales, been getting way too much abandoned carts, great app again

BeautyAvail

Great app that really does help generate sales from customers who abandon carts. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to see an overall increase in sales!

Miss Celebrate

This app was super easy to use. Simple to set up the automated email and text and I like that automated push is included too.

Yardie Cosmetics

I used this app to help convert my abandoned cart into sales. Very good app.... I recommend this app.

Onlyapparels

super easy to use and get everything installed and running with minutes. Already seeing results within hours.

transtar

Consistent cart is a great app, day 1 of installation on my brand new store I already received an abandoned cart conversion. Im looking forward to using this app with more of my stores. 5 stars people!