Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Personal Fears

Testing app, waiting for conversion details. Good interface. The rest of this is just to fill the 100 character minimum :) yessir

SimpliciTees.co

so far Consistent Cart seems quite easy to setup.. will update with another review after using it for sometime.

LUCKY MAZE

It works! Seems like the app and email retargeting is generating some sales which is awesome, definitely worth a try

H.A.H. Fusion

It was very easy to set this app up. It is user-friendly for beginners like myself. I recommend you try the free version to see if it fits your business and budget.

Pick n' Pay

Já fiz alguns testes e gostei bastante da estrutura do APP. Espero pode avaliar os resultados e retornar aqui para contar.

Fit Au Max

I really like how easy this App is compared to some other App. It helped a great deal. The interface is really easy to set up. We were able to monitor our Abandonned Carts.

Film Watch Props

Great interface and capabilities. Got us extra sales just in the first day of using it, can't wait for more

MIFA&CO

I love this app! Great aesthetics and an untouchable way to generate further sales for your unique stores. I love the email notifications and this has increased my sales over the first few days of implementing it

The Emperor of Watches

Wow Amazing! Very useful! 2 recupered customer today! I recommand a lot consistent cart! They extend the free trial too ! WOWOWOW

Pod-Case™

Great app, easy to use and great for conversions. Can see a lot of useful information easily and clear