Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

VIVOSUN

this app is good for abandond cart check out. it help me receovery my store abadond cart and get a lot of extra sales

N & A Styles

I am using this app to track how many people are coming to my website! Amazing options to get the customer back to buy. Can't wait to see how this app help my store grow.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! This motivates the whole team to work harder! :)

Pure Natural Miracles

They charge for Everything.... so trying to go for the free plan is a waste of time... they try to get you up to the Proplan all the time. So if you are easy to fool... you will be lured into going for the proplan in no time at all. I am just saying... it was too obvious to me.

Cali Life Co.

Great app!.
We have been using it for the past 2 years and it already recovered a lot o carts through it

Kinkykurlykrew

user friendly and helpful that is all in one. I don't have to download 5 different applications to do what I need.

Alpeka

This app has been working great! Catches the abandoned carts and sends recovery emails. Has definitely helped me recover additional carts!

June 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. It means a lot to our team! :)

SubbyTech

Early days so far, I'll see how it performs before deciding on keeping it as a paid for platform. Disappointed I couldn't avail of the extra week. Couldn't find out where to activate that. Better visibility, of this extra week offer, could be better.

Luxury Beauty Hair

So far I love it. The best parts is looking at the abandoned carts and sending emails out. It’s helps

SYD CREW

Great app and it’s done quiet well ! Can’t give it a bad name defiantly got people coming back thank you!

Romp Supply

Very Clean interface. VERY easy to use. I've been using it for over a year and have recovered a good number of sales using this app. I just had an issue with some billing and JENNY helped me out very quickly with full resolution. Absolutely fantastic customer service. Please give this app a go!