Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

scarylife

Dope app! It is very helpful and helps bring back any lost clients that might of forgotten to checkout and complete purchase.

glamourjams

they say that is a free plan avaible but thw app charge 30$ per month, you have 7 day free trial so don t trust them

September 1, 2019

Hi! We sent you a message to explain how the 7+7 day free trial works (its also explained on install). Please get back to us to resolve this issue!

BlinkTechCO

This app is perfect for email notifications and all other notifications. It is very simple to use and would recommend to other people that are trying push notification strategies.

Bend Brothers

I just started using the app, seems to be a good fit to my store and i hope to generate some successes from its integration

JanCars

I love it so far though am yet to see any conversions. At least I can see what people added to their cart even if they did not proceed to check out, this gives me an idea of the popular products so am able to focus on driving more traffic to that product.

Additional Feedback: Have had it for a while now and haven't had any results yet, its a good app though I forgot to uninstall or downgrade and was charged $29, you might want to look out for that if you are not ready for an expense like that.

Pnk Icing

THIS WORKS GREAT FOR ANY ONLINE STORE IT REALLY HELP MY STORE MAKE MORE SALE MUST HAVE FOR ANY ONLINE STORE

Tour De Product

very easy to learn when first using the app. consistent cart has very help customer service as well!!!!!!!

Donald Trump Store USA

Appears to be an excellent app. Only time will tell but I feel good about it. I know I am missing out on valuable revenue which I hope to now collect.

Upscale and Posh

A great app with loads of features to win back abandoned customers! It has various options that you can use to reach out to customers and also market to them.

Michigan Vinyl Blanks

Seems nice so far! Just downloaded it. I will update review in a few days. Hoping this Is easier than the shopify emails.