Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Joowie

Still on the trial, would love to learn more about this app before committing to using it long term...

Aurora

was asked to leave a review to extend my trial, trial wasn't extended and now can't find any way to change to free before I get charged which i think is pretty sneaky :(

Golden Chic Online

I really like the idea of this app but I am not entirely sure I trust all the data. When I log in, I can see that there are abandoned carts but I don't see that came data come in on my abandon cart data collected on my shopify store. It also shows that there are thousands of views on my site but where do those views come from? I feel like if that's the case I should see that data on my shopify numbers. My website traffic only shows a couple hundred people but the consistent cart shows like 8000. I plan to give it another month to see how things go before deciding whether to cancel or not.

JanCars

I love it so far though am yet to see any conversions. At least I can see what people added to their cart even if they did not proceed to check out, this gives me an idea of the popular products so am able to focus on driving more traffic to that product.

Additional Feedback: Have had it for a while now and haven't had any results yet, its a good app though I forgot to uninstall or downgrade and was charged $29, you might want to look out for that if you are not ready for an expense like that.

Uniluxxe

I just started using this app, I hope it works the way it is supposed to. So far, no sales yet. Will update soon.

DE WULF Shoe Store

We have been using this app for a week now but have not seen any results yet. We got a couple more emails but no more sales.

Tomato Superstar

I can only give this app 3 stars as I'm waiting for the developers to fix a glitch with the add to cart pop-up. I will come back and give a 5 star when it's fixed.

Valley-Boyz-Shop

Just installed. So far, so good - just waiting to see any results and will update review. Really easy to add and guided steps help.

Overstock Flash Deals

I just downloaded consistent card - I hope it helps! 3 stars until I figure out if it does, then I will updated my review.

Kenzie

Just started e-commerce, and the app helped recovered my lost carts, and get in touch with my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8