Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

DrChristianson.com Online Store

Bait and switch. They say we have a $29 plan but its really a $200 plan. Dont add contacts at the start, you might have better luck

November 16, 2021

Update Nov 29, 2021: We start all stores on a 7-day trial of the Pro Plan and the Free Plan can be selected before it expires. Charges are based on the plan you choose as well as the total of contacts that you have. For custom plans, you can find us at hello@cartkit.com or via chat :)

We've tried to contact the store owner multiple times with no luck so far!
Hi! We have a 7-day trial and you can select the free plan before it expires. We haven't charged your account.

We'll contact you shortly.

Naturally Created 4 You

Support staff is amazing. I reached out to them and received a response quickly and my issue was resolved.

PureLove LLC

Works exactly as described. I'm looking forward to increased sales. So far has worked as expected. No complaints

The Artisan Rings

Customer service is top notch. Also the app. Highly recommend them if you're lookin for all in one solution to improve your business.

Belísima Beauty

Super helpful and fast when I asked a question! I received a reply in a few minutes only and helped me figure it out straight away.

Ma Fabrique Créative

J'ai rencontrée quelques soucis lors de ma facturation mais le service client à été très réactif ! Application très utile, je recommande.

November 10, 2021

Merci pour les aimables paroles et pour recommander notre application! Nous sommes heureux de fournir un excellent service à des clients formidables comme vous. Merci encore!

-Sally

ShopFluent

this app has helped me alot with getting lost sales, i do recommend to anyone wanting to get back those lost sales

Auski Australia

We've used this app for a few years, it's been reliable and support team is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

JARDIN DÉPÔT

I use this app to monitor car activity and it's working very well. Customer support is also very fast and effective.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

VendagaSmile™

Sally was able to help me out with customer service and she was so patient with my question and helped me change my plan!

November 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're delighted to be able to assist you; it's always our pleasure. :)

Please let us know if you ever require assistance.

-Sally