Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Honeydewusa

Nice app, but price is too high if you have high volume returning customers.
Read the price chart carefully.

August 11, 2020

Hi! We have a tier pricing system. Charges are made according to the extra sales (recovered sales) generated the previous month.

We've sent an email. Please reach out back :)

So Health Co.

So far, no recovered sales, so hope I can extend my trial. The interface is easy and intuitive to use so I have high hopes for this product :)

Monèt

I used this app to recover Abandoned carts still waiting on recovery so far so good second email send to customer still trying yo figure out how to get anonymous senders to checkout

Kaylore.shop

i usedthis app and i like to much amazing and i want like to say thank u for all employer work with it

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much, we're happy to be part of your business! :)

lucid dream mask

great app i love it i already made 5 sales!

Love Me Galore Boutique

Love the cart abandonment ! So far things have been easy going.. I already have campaigns set up so I haven't used much of it just yet.

June 19, 2020

Thank you! We love hearing from Consistent Cart users!

Best Fly Fishing

Good!Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good! Good!

Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!Great!

VIVOSUN

this app is good for abandond cart check out. it help me receovery my store abadond cart and get a lot of extra sales

N & A Styles

I am using this app to track how many people are coming to my website! Amazing options to get the customer back to buy. Can't wait to see how this app help my store grow.

June 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! This motivates the whole team to work harder! :)

Pure Natural Miracles

They charge for Everything.... so trying to go for the free plan is a waste of time... they try to get you up to the Proplan all the time. So if you are easy to fool... you will be lured into going for the proplan in no time at all. I am just saying... it was too obvious to me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 342 343