Email Marketing ‑ Amplified

Email Marketing, SMS, Automations, Abandoned Cart, Newsletter

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boost your sales with the best suite of marketing automation

SAINT PET CARE

Sheila is a good supporter i got a quick reply and my problem was solved quickly thanks. THANKS SHEİLA

Homecentric

Location Azerbaijan

I used this app. Support team helped me a lot. They work very fast. I like this app. thak you to all the support team

DK Art Designs

Great customer service. There was confusion with my billing plan and they went beyond what I was seeking to get a satisfying resolution. The product has been very helpful in recovering carts at a time when every sale is critical.

Kitchen Paradise

we need refund.we didn t make any sale but you still charged us please refund it. i choose free plan from plans and pricing please clear this from my bill. thanks a lot

April 22, 2022

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our product. We're happy to assist you with your concern and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify this for you.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

FlairFashionCo.

Great for tracking abandoned checkouts and viewing items that are most viewed in your store. very useful for my business.

Lockinex

Brilliant app with lots of useful features and a really helpful customer service team who are always quick to reply.

April 6, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, Do let us know if you ever need any further assistance with the app, we're available 24/7 for our users :)

-Waqas.

TheStylishMom

Great app. I am really happy to use this app. We recommend you downloading the app if you want to save customers.

March 19, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Raas

I recently downloaded the app. I have some issues with the contacts, The resolved them quickly. Excellent customer service

March 19, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Kittoria

Kind support team, really loved thanks. I can say that these guys are awesome, They gave me free trial!
Kind regards

Blueberi Boutique

Love this app. I use it every day to watch my cart activity. Great for abandoned cart emails too. Great for all your marketing metrics.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 303 304