Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

EmporiumTee

this app helps a lot with visitors. the abandoned cart emails are a great reminder and it can help create a sale

Doveck

Really nice app, easy to set up and recommended from my mentor. It has great features like SMS notifications which is really helpful because I don't have to use extra apps. Don't see downsides.

Think Trendy

amazing app i never thought all this features in one single app.......i am glad that i found this app...recommend evryone

Matt's Fashion

I think it is a good app! I just downloaded it so I still need to test all of the features, but already can see changes

The PNK Stuff

So far so good. Heard a lot of great things about this app. Let's see where this will take me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NashKarmenJewlery

IDK yet, Just trying to extend the trial to see if it's works. Will update after a week or two. It work for now and collects emails pretty good. I did not enjoy it yet since it's only been a day.

Buttons and Bows Clothing

It seems to be great for getting returning customers. I am still new to all of the features, but i'm trying to get the hang of it

Luvbox

Consistent cart made me write this review. It basically extends your trial period if you leave a review.

Instant Perfume

I used to recover the cart and it's doing that. happy with it. try trial period and see. it really works.

Get It Choosy

It's nice to be able to control everything in one app, so I'll use it a bit more. Wait for good results