Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

BLÜM

The customer service for this app is excellent! I had an issue with the plan options and they were able to help me swiftly and painlessly. Highly recommend their service!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review and for using our product! It is our great pleasure to always provide a service that exceeds your expectation.

If any help will be needed please let us know :)

Zodax Online

We've used this app for several years for the CartSync feature, which has worked great. When the pricing structure changed, Nick was able to work with us to keep this feature free. We're very happy with the app and the customer service!

June 21, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to know that you are happy using our app! rest-assured that we will keep on exceeding your expectations in the coming years :)

Please let us know if you have any issues or concern anytime of the day :)

Saira's Boutique

Judith has been OUTSTANDING & EXCELLENT from Day one onwards !! She has been helping us everytime !!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review, glad to hear that you were happy with the service that we have provided.

If you encounter any issues please do not hesitate to let us know.

Sun Freckled Studio

wowndi0e2cnbeby12ebcy12bcub3eucb13bcu913bdu93u9cqucb1eycb13evycy80e2vcy81evcg1evcuewvcuewvcwevcgevc97t31vc6

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review! If any issue would arise please let us know right away.

好省网

Good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use good to use IT IS REALLY HARD FOR A LAZY PEOPLE TO WRITE 100 CHARACTERS.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if any help will be needed in the future.

Shaks Boutique

Judith & Micah have been a great help, whenever we need assistant, or have any questions. Someone is always there to answer. The first person I spoke with when I downloaded this app was judith she gave us great suggestions on how to scale our business. The very last person I spoke to was Micah and she has been hands on and come back to me with great information and accuracy. We have recommended this Great App to a lot of people so far!!! Thank you Shaksboutique x

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that we were able to provide you exceptional customer service!

If you will be needing any help or assistance please send us a message and we are always more than willing to help :)

Sophie's Essence

Judith was outstanding. She helped me a lot especially for a small business that just got started. Thank you

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review, we will continue to serve you better. If you have any issues always reach out to us, we will be more than willing to help.

CARLIE CARSON™

This is the best abandoned cart. You can test sequences to go into your inbox immediately just by pressing a test button. In my first few hours of using it I started recovering abandoned carts! I enjoyed it! Judith is a monster when it comes to guiding you through the app, she'll explain everything you need to know fast.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to know that we were able to provide you great help and excellent customer service! Thank you for your continuous support.

Gentleman Rogue

Judith's support was brilliant - we got charged for the monthly plan when we were signed up for the free plan and she reversed it promptly, as well as giving a quick rundown on the difference between the paid and free plans. Very quick, very responses, and positive outcome for all involved!

June 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! If any other issues will arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

TurkishCarParts.Com

We've been using this app for maybe 2 years and all is going well. Great ideas and great implementation. Thank you.

March 24, 2021

We're happy to hear that, thank you! 🙌🏼