Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Bite Buys

Great app, no complaints. Definitely great for recovery and understanding customer behaviour. Good stuff.

goldfevermiami

I’ve used it for a bit so far works well I have to add more options for the email to be imputes to my sight to see the results work better

RebelSmile

so far it is the best app i have used to recover abandoned carts and it has other amazing features ! Love it !

COMOS

nice job. I just use it and feel good. But I hope it will bring me some big surprise. To be honest, it's really handy to use.

Beast.Kickz

Amazing! Helped me so much and made me not waste my time scaling ads! Brought me so many sales! Enjoy

SnappyRoller™

Perfect app for shopify. and it has boosted my sales within 3 days . its worth to use ! Thanks for the app

Trade Sports

This has been a great app in the long run but in the last weeks we have had to data breaches. The customers has clicked on the abandoned cart email only to be presented with the completed order information from another customer including all their personal home address details. We have contacted customer support but no response or fix in the last 3 days. I will update further.

Review changed from 1 star to 3 because they have expedited the complaint to senior technicians who have now fixed the issues.

December 19, 2019

We've replied to this via email. Thank you

360babybowl

I'm looking forward to benefits this app will bring to my store. It is a great idea and very easy to set up.

Your Toy Stop

Awesome thank you
I'm just writing this review so I get my trial extended :) oh now I realize I need to write a few more characters :)
awesome thank you

The Pet Dream Bed

I use this app to retarget my customers on email and the custom settings are amazing!!! I would recommend