Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

JARDIN DÉPÔT

I use this app to monitor car activity and it's working very well. Customer support is also very fast and effective.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

VendagaSmile™

Sally was able to help me out with customer service and she was so patient with my question and helped me change my plan!

November 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're delighted to be able to assist you; it's always our pleasure. :)

Please let us know if you ever require assistance.

-Sally

ATY Home Decor

Great app I used for many years now, the customer support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We're happy that you really like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

DYM Athletics

Worked wonderfully for what we needed it for! Was effective at sending out emails and SMS messages.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

ASTORIIO

I have just started using the app as of now. So, I don't have much user experience as of now to provide a feedback.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance; we will gladly assist you. :)

-Sally

Snug Kicks Official

Really good by being user friendly, I totally recommend it. Cart recovery is very helpful too. Great performace.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation, We're glad you're getting the extra sales from our app.

Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips :)

-Waqas.

LAB Twenty9

I just downloaded the app 5 min ago, but so far they are working to get me 100 free SMS msgs, the trial period is free, and their team has reached out to help me set up my account

November 25, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Micah

Irreplaceable

the customer support is extremely helpful and they do a good job of making sure your satisfied with your experience with them

Dashing Diva

This app properly provides the functions I need. I am satisfied that it is easy to use because I can get help with installation and setup.

November 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Terra Collective

I am new to using the app and looking forward to digging into all the features. So far, I had a technical issue the team was very prompt at fixing. I was super satisfied with the resolution, which makes me happy to continue to explore the app. It's super easy and convenient to get in touch with someone from their team at any time, which I can't say for all the other apps we use!

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team.

-Anna