Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

AT HOME

Estoy utilizando la app por recomendación de una amigo que dice tener buenos resultados. Yo voy empezar el periodo de prueba. Gracias

G O A T by James King

Great add on app to provide cart visibility. Also allows for cart recovery through push notifications.

Sleepy Claws

Pretty amazing app, has a lot of futures, positive results. I would recommend for beginner business.

BRIMONI

I love this app! Very convenient, easy to use, and very simple instructions. Overall, it has helped my business grow.

carsdope

Very effective app. It has many features. All the features are great. I wish there were a free plan for small businesses.

LotusLyfe

I like that I can use not only emails for abandoned cart, but also push and sms. Four stars because it is so easy to use. If it works as well as the reviews state, It will be 5 stars.

Empressnails

Just downloaded the app. Has an array of options which look awesome and definately worth testing out. It covers most of the things i was looking for

Amapa Traps

Very effective app. Definitely worth the cost. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it. Will Earn you more money then it cost to have the app.

X-PODS

I am testing this app, till know I have found very god tips that allow to recover abandoned carts... let see when I end the trial period if really works.

Pro Sleep Mask

This app is worth every penny! It has helped me so much from getting more sales and more conversions.