Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Sleek Securitys

Absolutely love using Consistent Cart. Great app for setting up abandoned cart emails and a lot more.f

Luxury Perfum

My experience with Consistent Cart has been pretty good so far. I am able to see who exactly viewed and added items to the cart. I am also able to email them. Excited to see where this can go!

Urefine

Awesome App. Great Concept, works well with my store. I wish it was free, but its worth the extra couple bucks

premium deal

GREAT APP!!
It retargets the customers!!
one of the best apps you can get!!!!!!! must get app.!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deals Please

Brilliant app, already helping recover orders! I'd highly recommend this to anyone who finds abondoned carts on their store

Unique Widget

Great and Useful APP. Will recommend to my friend, family and other e commerce entrepreneurs. Totally awesome features!

Sunday Warehouse

Very easy to change the templates provided and customize them to fit your needs. Easy to use and works well.

Custom New Style

love this app very much~~its work well for me!!!good ,fast ,well support!~Need more for features~~hope every love it!~

The Southern Charmed Boutique

I am loving this app. It was super easy to install, and It's so nice to track what my customers are looking for and adding into their own carts. Great app!

TRESLUSH

Thanks a lot it did help my marketing but can really afford the premium plan as a new business, i definately recommend this