Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

zhif

It's not used to it and it's too expensive.So I'm not going to use it.It doesn't work at all.Not at

Sky Trendring

a real waste of time. Dont try this app i tried to set it on my store and nothing worked. It's also 7 days free not 28

Standartpark

New update is not working, they caused our site to be down for hours as well. In addition, the notifications are wrong - completed sales are marked as abandoned carts, and some additions are not accurate. Its now lagging very badly as well, causes issues... not liking this anymore at all. Will look for a better solution.

UPDATE REVIEW - still a horrible application - it shut down our store. If a customer comes back more than once it counts as an "add to cart" they fake visitors and cart additions, and in my opinion do this so you think you have possible conversions. Unreliable and false information. DO NOT use (just my personal recommendation)

Svgdeals

I found very questionable figures in my metrics. I took several screen shots of what they said I had in "recovered sales" and what I actually had in their reports. I am disappointed this app has screwed me. They claim I had 12,500 in recoveries and my report said $212.

Although we do have 100,000 a month in sales... Their report shows otherwise.

Message me to discuss. You never respond. I will delete the app at the end of this month and report the fraud to Shopify for sales figure scamming.

Rectangle Com Sa

Although the app is good but we had to uninstall it. The app pricing has gone up 200%?? And just before we uninstall it, their system suggested that there is an "Entrepreneur Plan" for new stores/stores not making high sales. We asked if we can apply for that and were told to fill in a form with our store information. We submitted the form and were told they will make an offer. It has now been 6 days and we still have not heard back. Tried following up with their live chat but no response. Never provide them with your store information

Dazzle Dance

Poor business ethics. Never like this app anyways.

Hydromaxdirect

$9.99 USD per month for up to $1,000USD in recovered sales, and they take a percentage of sales beyond that ... this percentage is undisclosed

Deals Dolphin

Its been several months and there are still no Cart Metrics!

Monkeyboardpro

sorry its not free its 5$ a month

Purplepixie

I want a way to turn off the push function but none are available. I believe its driving customers away, who are nervous about allow push notification from a site they're not familiar with. Not saving any carts, because people aren't even getting that stage. I will be uninstalling this app.