Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

BOUTIQUE DE LUXOO

muito bom esse aplicativo, recomendo a todos baixarem e instalarem no site de voces , bom para aumentar as vendas

Shore

We are currently utilizing the Add to Cart feature to capture those email addresses of customers who do not complete the transaction. We are seeing a lot more flagged as "abandoned carts" than Shopify currently shows. Normally Shopify shows about 2 a day....but Consistent Cart is showing us 10-12 a day and capturing emails of those shoppers. Next we are going to check out the email notifications and see how much we can edit to reflect our branding.

So far.....we recommend! (Weirdly wouldn't allow me to give the app 4 stars....only 3 or 5)

VanLogan

Just finished setting up my site and looking forward to seeing what this app can do! I hope that it increases conversions.

Woke One Up

I'm using this app to boost my add to cart conversion. I've lost over $1k in sales already. I'm hoping to have a significant difference being able to use this app. Wishing everyone the best. Happy holidays.

Viral-Hippo

Good so far. Just leaving a review to extend the free trial. Will update later after getting a while to test.

Broshop

We were able to collect around 100 emails from our trial period but none of these people recovered abandomed carts. We are going to try to extend trial and see how it goes

Doodle Deal

This app is good. But the creators need to invest more time on it to make it more useful and relavent. There should be more helpful article for the newbies.

Ride This Trend

I honestly think its very user-friendly and I don't have any negative constructive criticism. I haven't seen any conversions yet but I'm hoping I will

KPOP AIR

It would be nice if it have up sales and cross sales. I don't know if this app disturb my customer or make more sales yet.

Melrose Scab

Great app i like that yes aaaaaaaaaaa