Email Marketing ‑ Amplified

Email Marketing, SMS, Automations, Abandoned Cart, Newsletter

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boost your sales with the best suite of marketing automation

That Drawer

I'm really appreciating how easy the app is to use. It integrates very easily and is customizable so my branding shines through. There are so many features I'm just starting to explore.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Jamlo Chic

Using this app for about 4 years. Great results delivered awesome customer support. I highly recommend.

Mommbaby

It works very well and saves many orders in my shopping cart. Thank you very much for increasing my traffic and sales

February 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and working as intended.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Sally

SEED Peoples Market

Amazing app and customer service is on point! Very quick with response! I didn't get the fully 7 day trial due to website issues.....they responded right away and extended my free trial ! Amazing!

Shower Escape

I accidently had chosen the wrong plan and they were very responsive on getting back to me to help me set up the plan that I did need!

MwCustoms Inc.

Great customer service and even better app! We have only been using this app for 24 hours and have already seen amazing growth!

February 14, 2022

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Duami

I'm loving the experience! Many options and in 1 day I was able to recover an abandoned cart. Amazing and fast service!

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. We’re here for you anytime.

-Sally

Daily Summit

Very helpful for SMS and easy to use. We have been using this for a while. Much easier than a lot of other apps.

February 14, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

Tranquility Pillow

This app helped me immensely and their customer service is second to none. Could not recommend more highly!

February 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

-Shiela

Faateh

Great app for increasing average order value.. with exceptional support & a lovely team. Thanks guyz <3