Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Eshoping Cart

I extremely like it and very use full, i wish lot of downloads for your app...

Lincio

excellent app,still don't believe this is free, works perfectly .Also supports spanish which you don't find often on shopify apps store , so far very happy :)

Online Shoppers Store

This app is just awesome. Better yet it`s FREE and works just as stated - persistent. Thank you!!!

Pure Hearts International

That was the fastest and easiest app I've ever installed thru Shopify and I've installed someplace between 500 to 1000 apps.

It says it's working and I'll trust that it is.

No time for testing it.

Sorry.

Bloomfab

Works just like it says it will! And installation is an absolute breeze. Was previously using Persistent Cart but this one actually works better and more reliably -- and it's free! 5 stars all the way!

Doxify

Very happy to have found this app. Super easy to install and works fine. It's a great replacement for the Persistent Cart app that decided to monetize out of the blue without notice. Thanks!

Lachicashop

5 stars because is free. Didn't try it yet, but i think is good

Mjn Safety Signs

I have many customers that add to cart and come back later in the day or a few days later so it's great that this app can replace the no longer supported or working persistant cart.

Beads And Dangles

Consistent Cart app is great and a must have for every website. I had tried the paid version to have the Abandoned Carts' feature, left this app for a while to try a different app, but will come back to this app because it works better. I also love that this app includes the pop-up that shows what has been purchased recently (and which can be edited to allow store owners to add their own).

Justthegoods

In 2016 I wrote: Thanks for this alternative. Ooh, and if you decide to monetize this app, please let us know in advance... a polite notification makes a world of difference =-) In 2020 I'm writing: I just got an email saying that I'm going to be billed starting tomorrow. I actually haven't been using this app for years, so at least this was a reminder to delete it before billing starts.