Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Wander Global (Thailand)

Easy to set up cart recovery emails, up to 3 sequences. Add-to-cart pop up format is a little off, looking forward to the new version to edit formatting. Yet to try other features, definitely worth a try!

EZ Geek Shop

Just added the consistent cart and it seems very useful as it has all the recovery features of a store must-have. Looking forward to my first cart to recover. Thanks CC team.

MiCARTSHOP

I use this app to help me boost my sales and I like it! They are very hands-on ans take away the stress of cart recovery. I wish there was a cheaper plan or a FREE plan for smaller online businesses.

Free°Trend

Sembra davvero ottima! Costi un po elevati ma fa il suo lavoro al massimo! Consiglio per recuperare carrelli!

Gooosebump

it seems ok, i m still using it and cecking how does it work. it force me to write reveiw of 100 word minimum which is not fair

The Rick And Morty Case

Great app for all marketing purposes on automation. You can schedule almost everything with it. Highly recommended for all stores.

PoddCasee

This app is simply amazing, so easy to use and effective! Increases your conversion rate and decreases bounce rate! If you run an online store you need this app, theres really no negatives here, what're you waiting for!

Family Presents

I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. Its simple to use and fuss-free, does all the essentials and costs even less for those very required essentials like email marketing, analytics, etc.

Joints Wonder

awesome apps, help me out as a beginner a lot. I would recommend to any Shopify store owners. Easy to use.

OnlineBoon

big fat thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu