Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Swift Pore Cleaner

This app is game changing! I love all the features that are offered with the app. I have already recovered multiple carts!

PFGSports

works fine so far! its been few days since we are using this app, let see the result after a couple of months!

CliffFitness

like it! use it all the time.........................................................................................................................................

Resiliency Health Inc.

wonderful app it really helped me and is easy to use..Great customer support as well. Would highly reccommend.

BodyLief

super easy to use and get everything installed and running with minutes. Get great results! I recommend it!

Bougie Chic Boutique

I'm excited about the many ways to reach the customer on this app!
FB, Mobile, Email and more... TY!

lovepawdog

i use 4 shops with contist card i like it. working good without problems. So i use a new shop again. hehe

The Household Outlet

I really like this app, it helped me convert many abandoned carts into actual sales which I really needed for my store. thanks

Sophely

GREAT APP. Have been using for a few hours now and have already been capturing and sending emails to carts.

Compression Concept

So far so good. Just waiting for some abandoned carts to test it out!
I am excited to see how effective the PUSH and SMS functions are.
Thanks all!