Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

DMWorldwide

I recommend it, it's very helpful and keeps track of all the abandoned check-outs and carts. I like it because it offers the possibility to reach out to your potential customers very quickly.

Deal Showcase

Very nice app, love what it brings to the table I will be using it plenty more times in the future. Love it

Archiwares

Some really exciting features in this product.
Easy to use dashboard, definetely one of the best apps on Shopify.
Thanks alot!

Baby Reveal Party

This is app is great. Awesome metrics and has very useful features to recapture customers. Highly reccomend.

Glamorous Vibe

testing it out for the first time now, hopefully will see some results. If so, I will be purchasing the app.

Army 1157 Kits Part of Bear Essentials Clothing Company Veterans Owned Business

Great APP must-have if you like to see what buyer are doing when on your web site .. WWW.army1157kit.co.uk 5 stars

KC Beauty Boutique

App has been spectactular thus far. Really love all the data it provides and it is super easy to use.

Meow Bark Shop

I am using this app specifically to keep track of abandoned carts. So far it has worked great. I would definitely recommend.

Living Words

Thank you guys. Very useful piece of software for us. Definitely,recommended this to all out there.

Fitmag.shop

It seems to be a nice app, whith all-in-one features. I just installed it, and things are looking clear enough.