Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS Automations & Campaigns

Free plan available

Snug Kicks Official

Really good by being user friendly, I totally recommend it. Cart recovery is very helpful too. Great performace.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation, We're glad you're getting the extra sales from our app.

Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips :)

-Waqas.

LAB Twenty9

I just downloaded the app 5 min ago, but so far they are working to get me 100 free SMS msgs, the trial period is free, and their team has reached out to help me set up my account

November 25, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Micah

Irreplaceable

the customer support is extremely helpful and they do a good job of making sure your satisfied with your experience with them

Dashing Diva

This app properly provides the functions I need. I am satisfied that it is easy to use because I can get help with installation and setup.

November 8, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

Terra Collective

I am new to using the app and looking forward to digging into all the features. So far, I had a technical issue the team was very prompt at fixing. I was super satisfied with the resolution, which makes me happy to continue to explore the app. It's super easy and convenient to get in touch with someone from their team at any time, which I can't say for all the other apps we use!

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share a review! It truly means a lot to everyone on the team.

-Anna

Rulo Jewelry

I used this app to set up email recovery for abandoned carts. This feature is included in the free plan and that's super awesome! It has been helping me a lot and increased lots of sales. Plus their support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. A big shout out to Shiela - thanks for helping me test my set-up!

Kings Royal

I used this app to help bring back costumers. I will be telling everyone about this app! Also Waqas was wonderful!

October 27, 2021

We really appreciate the kind words and the awesome recommendation.

Do let us know if you need any assistance or tips. :)

-Waqas.

Ella Faye Boutique

The customer service is excellent. They really go above and beyond to help you reach your goals. I highly recommend this app.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Shop Essential Sea Moss

I have been using this app for almost a year now and has helped increase our sales by a lot. I definitely recommend them. Their customer service is also amazing!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

We are glad by how much you like the app and we truly appreciate your recommendation. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Presstine Marketing

This app has been a huge positive for my business. It does the work in retaining customers and getting them back to your store flawlessly. And their customer service is the best i've dealt with. Don't waste time with another app, this is the only one worth using!