Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Isellgifts Com

I had really high expectations with this app after seeing all of the 5-star reviews; however, my experience so far has been disappointing. The admin side of the app is designed well and is intuitive, but...and it's a huge BUT...I cannot get the automated cart abandonment email series to work properly AND I do not receive any replies back from support!!! I tested my cart abandonment series using my personal email address. The result of the test was I received two cart abandonment emails at the same time, the third email was never sent at all! If an app doesn't work as promised and I don't get any help from support then what's left? So I am now left with an ineffective app, likely some left-over code when I uninstall, and the task of having to find an alternative solution. Not cool!

Digit Mart

Maybe nice app but haven't tried it yet. My issue is, it says free for basic users and i'm being redirected to a page to approve monthly charges on credit card. I don't get it!

Wecouponclipz Com

This app works extremely poorly. We have had it set for an automated email to be sent after 8 hours and we are still doing them manually because of the poor execution by this app.

Blackcatgadgets

Not sure why it says there is a FREE basic version, but then it requires you to sign up for the trial (and automatically pay $4.99 if you don't cancel) as a requirement to use this app. Pretty disappointed about that. The author should change it to most other apps that allow to select a free basic version or a paid pro version, instead of saying there is a FREE basic version, but requiring the user to select the paid version.

Modern Hip

I wanted to test out this app - the free version - to see if it would be useful to me. Nowhere on the App page is there any information as to what is different between the free version and the pro version. When you install the app, it automatically installs the pro, requests payment, and you are on the hook to cancel the payment within 14 days - all without knowing what is free and what is pro.

To add to the silliness of it all, the app asks for a review the second it is installed. How TF can I review a product the second I've installed it? How can I review the Free version if I can not install it?

If your App is so useful, why do you go through these underhanded schemes? Why not let the quality and usefulness of your product stand on it's own?

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

Tested, and nothing seems working. Consistent Cart, Failed. Pop Up Cart Failed. All the Abandoned Emails Failed, so i dont think there is anything else left... Uninstalled.

Feel Spirit

bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

Gurushopcity

i set the time to 1 hr to recover cart and i never go an email

African Music Buy

Horrible App based on my experience and opinion. They 'recovered' $125 and took $15 from my account. I quickly removed this app after I checked saw how much they took.

Rediscover Fashion

The app never sends abandoned email. I checked by keeping in my own cart, felt like fooled for a month.
the notification of item in cart is not proper.