Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Woke One Up

I'm using this app to boost my add to cart conversion. I've lost over $1k in sales already. I'm hoping to have a significant difference being able to use this app. Wishing everyone the best. Happy holidays.

Viral-Hippo

Good so far. Just leaving a review to extend the free trial. Will update later after getting a while to test.

Broshop

We were able to collect around 100 emails from our trial period but none of these people recovered abandomed carts. We are going to try to extend trial and see how it goes

Doodle Deal

This app is good. But the creators need to invest more time on it to make it more useful and relavent. There should be more helpful article for the newbies.

Ride This Trend

I honestly think its very user-friendly and I don't have any negative constructive criticism. I haven't seen any conversions yet but I'm hoping I will

KPOP AIR

It would be nice if it have up sales and cross sales. I don't know if this app disturb my customer or make more sales yet.

Melrose Scab

Great app i like that yes aaaaaaaaaaa

Storetrendingcom

Ok im leaving a non biased review because i havent used the service yet

Great Deals Around

I heard great things about this app so I am really exited to start using it

Obras Official

thank you for this app, i didn't start use yet