Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Infit Tech

This app has everything that i had in my mind, many apps provide 1 or 2 functions for marketing but this is way more creative. specially for birthday email its amazing to way to attract customers. for now this is on top!!!

Golden Chic Online

I really like the idea of this app but I am not entirely sure I trust all the data. When I log in, I can see that there are abandoned carts but I don't see that came data come in on my abandon cart data collected on my shopify store. It also shows that there are thousands of views on my site but where do those views come from? I feel like if that's the case I should see that data on my shopify numbers. My website traffic only shows a couple hundred people but the consistent cart shows like 8000. I plan to give it another month to see how things go before deciding whether to cancel or not.

scarylife

Dope app! It is very helpful and helps bring back any lost clients that might of forgotten to checkout and complete purchase.

glamourjams

they say that is a free plan avaible but thw app charge 30$ per month, you have 7 day free trial so don t trust them

September 1, 2019

Hi! We sent you a message to explain how the 7+7 day free trial works (its also explained on install). Please get back to us to resolve this issue!

BlinkTechCO

This app is perfect for email notifications and all other notifications. It is very simple to use and would recommend to other people that are trying push notification strategies.

Bend Brothers

I just started using the app, seems to be a good fit to my store and i hope to generate some successes from its integration

JanCars

I love it so far though am yet to see any conversions. At least I can see what people added to their cart even if they did not proceed to check out, this gives me an idea of the popular products so am able to focus on driving more traffic to that product.

Pnk Icing

THIS WORKS GREAT FOR ANY ONLINE STORE IT REALLY HELP MY STORE MAKE MORE SALE MUST HAVE FOR ANY ONLINE STORE

Tour De Product

very easy to learn when first using the app. consistent cart has very help customer service as well!!!!!!!

Donald Trump Store USA

Appears to be an excellent app. Only time will tell but I feel good about it. I know I am missing out on valuable revenue which I hope to now collect.