Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

C3D Face Shield

I hate finding new software, especially abandon cart. This is the easiest to setup with the 15 I've tried. Really appreciate the software, cheers.

Mistifier

Amazing app, easy to use. Helps attain more customers by using reminders and discount codes. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to reduce abandoned carts.

ROVE

MUST READ !!!
Consistent Cart takes credit for a sale if the customer completes their purchase within 72 hours of when the app sends them an abandoned cart email. Regardless of if they see the email or not.

Be careful! It says "Monthly fee scales with the extra sales generated". I'm getting charged $49/mth but after analysis I found that 70% of "extra sales generated" were not generated by this app.

I analysed my Consistent Cart Dashboard and here are the results...
➞ 40% of "extra sales generated" - recovery email was never opened by the customer.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - were made by customers that were in contact with my customer service team and purchased after speaking to them. About half of these customers never even opened their emails.
➞ 30% of "extra sales generated" - are probably genuine.

They do offer a few things that I really like but I am currently searching for another app made by a developer that is more honest with the abilities of their app.

March 29, 2020

Hello, we've reached out via email with more information on this. We understand that this may be concerning so we're also working on some documentation for customers who may experience confusion about this in the future.

Update: We've just published documentation related to the "why" behind our extra sales calculation: https://intercom.help/consistentcart/en/articles/3849705-open-rates-extra-sales-calculations

Shopstitch

I've been using Shopify for a lot of my eCommerce clients and Consistent Cart continuously impresses my over the years. They have improved so much in terms of User Experience. Very easy to set workflows on email, push notifs and SMS. It will be 5start if they have kept the Messenger promotions like before. but all in all I'm happy with current workflows!

Love By Letterbox

Wow, that was a quick setup. Just spent around an hour having fun setting all of this up. At first, it looks like a lot, but the whole design is very intuitive once you start clicking around the place.

I used to use Seguno, but they limited me to one abandoned cart email. Here you get three, and you can do SMS and push notifs and a bunch of other things.

Thank you!

NAIPO

use this app works fantastic and great, easy, affordable and worth it, which makes everyone can do this, highly recommended.

rafplay

hVE USED THIS NOW FOR MULTIPLE STORES. tHE RECOVERY EMAIL FLOWS REALLY HELP IN THE RECOVERY OF CARTS AND THEIR SUGGESTIONS ARE ALSO REALLY GOOD. WORTH THE MONEY SURELY
!!!

House Holds Essentials

Easy to use and the features are awesome and now I'm waiting on the result on how it will perform and stuff

Gingiber

My app has completely stopped working and I've submitted a help ticket and have gotten no reply. I have enjoyed this app until now.

Photon Face Lift

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES I LIKED THIS APP