Email Marketing ‑ Amplified

Email Marketing, SMS, Automations, Abandoned Cart, Newsletter

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boost your sales with the best suite of marketing automation

The Artisan Rings

Customer service is top notch. Also the app. Highly recommend them if you're lookin for all in one solution to improve your business.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review!

We are glad by how much you like the app. We truly appreciate your recommendation and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Belísima Beauty

Super helpful and fast when I asked a question! I received a reply in a few minutes only and helped me figure it out straight away.

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

-Alessandro

Ma Fabrique Créative

J'ai rencontrée quelques soucis lors de ma facturation mais le service client à été très réactif ! Application très utile, je recommande.

November 10, 2021

Merci pour les aimables paroles et pour recommander notre application! Nous sommes heureux de fournir un excellent service à des clients formidables comme vous. Merci encore!

ShopFluent

this app has helped me alot with getting lost sales, i do recommend to anyone wanting to get back those lost sales

November 30, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

Auski Australia

We've used this app for a few years, it's been reliable and support team is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much! This review truly made our day.
We're so glad to learn that you are satisfied with our services. It means so much.

We are here for you whenever you need us! Stay safe!

-Anna

JARDIN DÉPÔT

I use this app to monitor car activity and it's working very well. Customer support is also very fast and effective.

November 8, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We are glad by how much you like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

VendagaSmile™

Sally was able to help me out with customer service and she was so patient with my question and helped me change my plan!

November 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're delighted to be able to assist you; it's always our pleasure. :)

Please let us know if you ever require assistance.

ATY Home Decor

Great app I used for many years now, the customer support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.
*****
Update: I have been using this app for 2 years and it was great, the app name was Consistent Cart and recently was changed to Amplified and since this update it stopped working completely.
The developer should have emailed users to notify about new changes, because all my workflow stopped and I never knew about it until I noticed drop in sales and had to check to see what is wrong! I reached out to the developer and now it is 2 days and the app still not working.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! We're happy that you really like the app and rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

DYM Athletics

Worked wonderfully for what we needed it for! Was effective at sending out emails and SMS messages.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

ASTORIIO

I have just started using the app as of now. So, I don't have much user experience as of now to provide a feedback.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please let us know if you require any additional assistance; we will gladly assist you. :)