Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Three Sixty

Easy to start!! Really excited to see performance during the 7 days trial. There are so many available options but I have a good feeling about this one! I'll vw coming back to write a new review once I figure out which app suits my shop the best.

yasuolights

Really works well! Added this to add revenue to my business and by the looks of it it works well. Recommend !

Deluxe Heights

I recently installed this app and I love it so far. Its very easy to set up and it takes care of everything automatically. Very easy to customize if you dont care for their templates. Would recommend

PearPods™

This app dramatically increased my sales with the automated email sequence. I highly recommend using it on your stores!

Henlify

It's a good app. The SMS function is pretty useful since most shoppers are on mobile devices. Good pricing too. Definitely a must-have.

Project Guardian Apparel

awesome very easy to set up they do all the work for you realy easy to us loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it

Suona

This is perfect. Very easy good design in the app. This would be perfect for any store out there. I am very happy with consisten cart by carkit. 5 stars!

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I already used this app and I'm still testing it. It looks very easy to use and I really hope it will work as well

Catz Mart 24

worth every penny. i am contributing to this product big time as gratitude.

what about you?

Benefited from the trial now i am purchasing and looking at consistent cart as my partner in progress

best product