Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

GlazedInc

Great team. They do really help you out they go out of their way to fix your problems and the end of the day my issue was resolved immediately and I didn't have to wait that much

October 13, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our customer support team!

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know. We are available for you 24/7 :)

-Waqas.

Designs By Leena

Seems to have useful features if you have the web traffic to support it. Customer support was very helpful.

scubert

This app makes retargeting super easy! The support team helps almost immediately. Great app! A must-have for dropshipping

October 13, 2021

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us.

-Alessandro

COCOS

Amazing CS! The CS is very helpful the whole time trying to fix the issue I have. Best CS I have ever had.

October 7, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

-Anna

Midnight City

Great app and service. Generates a lot of our retargeting revenue. We had an issue with billing and their customer service team sorted it out very quickly.

-Alessandro

The 7th Avenue

great app that can help you recover your abandon cart and generating leads, and great support team thank you

October 5, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and the recommendation! This truly means a lot to us!

- Micah

CloutPak

good service with fast response rate. I would recommend to any who need fast assistance and good website data monitoring.

October 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if any issues arise.

- Muhammad

UrbanWearOutsiders

Many steps to set up, trial time is very short 3 days..., I need to ask them for 15 more days were the app just recover 60us, then was I was ready to uninstall I realized the trial ended, and automatically they charged for the second more expensive plan of 99us per month not the basic one at 29us, so I needed to request a refund, be aware of this please, so you don't have the same surprise I had.

October 4, 2021

Hi! We have refunded your account but we are so sad to hear about your experience! We have 24/7 support and we can gladly help to get your account ready in just a matter of minutes.

We also wanted to clarify that we always give users a 7-day trial period. This starts right after installation! We'll get in touch with you soon :)

LifetimeLuxury

There was an issue with billing and Waqas was quick to help me. Customer service was great and the benefits of the app have helped with sales.

October 3, 2021

Thank you for the review, Do let us know if you need any further assistance, We are available 24/7 for our users :)

-Waqas.

Oz Vape Empire

I’m astonished by the customer service that I was provided with. My issue was resolved in only a few minutes and was very simple. I do recommend this app for anyone that was a easy to interact with software to capture more sales and abandoned sales.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We will continue to strive to provide excellent customer service :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if any issues arise.

- Sally