Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Blackcatgadgets

Not sure why it says there is a FREE basic version, but then it requires you to sign up for the trial (and automatically pay $4.99 if you don't cancel) as a requirement to use this app. Pretty disappointed about that. The author should change it to most other apps that allow to select a free basic version or a paid pro version, instead of saying there is a FREE basic version, but requiring the user to select the paid version.

Modern Hip

I wanted to test out this app - the free version - to see if it would be useful to me. Nowhere on the App page is there any information as to what is different between the free version and the pro version. When you install the app, it automatically installs the pro, requests payment, and you are on the hook to cancel the payment within 14 days - all without knowing what is free and what is pro.

To add to the silliness of it all, the app asks for a review the second it is installed. How TF can I review a product the second I've installed it? How can I review the Free version if I can not install it?

If your App is so useful, why do you go through these underhanded schemes? Why not let the quality and usefulness of your product stand on it's own?

Duck In A Tub Bath And Body

Tested, and nothing seems working. Consistent Cart, Failed. Pop Up Cart Failed. All the Abandoned Emails Failed, so i dont think there is anything else left... Uninstalled.

Feel Spirit

bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit

Gurushopcity

i set the time to 1 hr to recover cart and i never go an email

African Music Buy

Horrible App based on my experience and opinion. They 'recovered' $125 and took $15 from my account. I quickly removed this app after I checked saw how much they took.

Rediscover Fashion

The app never sends abandoned email. I checked by keeping in my own cart, felt like fooled for a month.
the notification of item in cart is not proper.

Skagitek Inc

Free version only holds 10 carts in memory. Also, every time you look at the app it pops up and asks you if you'd like to upgrade. It wasn't enticing, just annoying. Instead, I went with Persistent cart which does unlimited carts for free.

Cci Outlet

Does not seem to do anything. I can log into one machine create an order, log into another machine and the items are not there.
Perhaps there is some conflict with another app....

Seems like it would be a good thing to have built into shopify once you have users create accounts.

1 2 4 Next