Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Pakatonz

testing this app now, hop it easy to use and can help with my abandoned carts

Pubgline

Nice but expensive, its good to get more customers and stuff but too expensive

Noob Armor

So far it's okay. Forcing me to write a review for extending the trial, bit stupid. I don't like being forced to write reviews. If I believe in your product, ask me after the trial to write a review so I can extend it.

Heavytweed

Very good app for my born and I am a little too late for the rest I bet you could do better with the other stuff you have done and do what it says and I

Power Movement

it is good so far. I will definitely recommend it for beginners.

Mister Pets House

very good app. Je vous la recommande.

Choppy Chop

I can't get full access, unless I've signed up for the 7 days free trial so we have to see. But looking forward to testing.
I'll change the rating after the trail.

Spielhofer

The app is great so far! 2 stars missing as I am still testing it and so far unfortunately none of the abandoned carts have a registered e-mail so I turned on the pop-up (*hope it works!*). The design is also not as clean as I wished...It would be good to be able to customise the pop-up further (i.e. remove the blue border, change font & size)

Dan Mike

dasdadfs fsafasdfasfasa fasdfasfda
stop asking me for reviews

Designs By K And K

I would recommend it, it shows who adds what to their carts and remains in their carts to check out later. Only negative so far, is I've set up the email pop up to add to items to their cart, to try and capture emails for abandon cart emails to be sent out but they can click outside the email box and not have to add it at all - sort of defeats the purpose as all my cart additions are still anonymous, so in reality I haven't gained anything except knowing how many sales I'm missing because abandon cart emails can't be sent out!