Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

Resiliency Health Inc.

wonderful app it really helped me and is easy to use..Great customer support as well. Would highly reccommend.

BodyLief

super easy to use and get everything installed and running with minutes. Get great results! I recommend it!

The Household Outlet

I really like this app, it helped me convert many abandoned carts into actual sales which I really needed for my store. thanks

Sophely

GREAT APP. Have been using for a few hours now and have already been capturing and sending emails to carts.

Compression Concept

So far so good. Just waiting for some abandoned carts to test it out!
I am excited to see how effective the PUSH and SMS functions are.
Thanks all!

C3D Face Shield

I hate finding new software, especially abandon cart. This is the easiest to setup with the 15 I've tried. Really appreciate the software, cheers.

Mistifier

Amazing app, easy to use. Helps attain more customers by using reminders and discount codes. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to reduce abandoned carts.

Shopstitch

I've been using Shopify for a lot of my eCommerce clients and Consistent Cart continuously impresses my over the years. They have improved so much in terms of User Experience. Very easy to set workflows on email, push notifs and SMS. It will be 5start if they have kept the Messenger promotions like before. but all in all I'm happy with current workflows!

Love By Letterbox

Wow, that was a quick setup. Just spent around an hour having fun setting all of this up. At first, it looks like a lot, but the whole design is very intuitive once you start clicking around the place.

I used to use Seguno, but they limited me to one abandoned cart email. Here you get three, and you can do SMS and push notifs and a bunch of other things.

Thank you!

NAIPO

use this app works fantastic and great, easy, affordable and worth it, which makes everyone can do this, highly recommended.