Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

allureshops.com

I recently installed this app and still trying it. it is too soon to give an honest review. That being said I will give an honest opinion in a month or so.

Deal for the Day

I've been using this app to help increase sales and urgency with purchasers and it has been amazing. I'll be putting it on all of my stores moving forward. The ability to be able to pair this app with the Hurrify app is priceless!

If you are looking for a great app to bring abandoned customers back and remind them of the urgency to purchase before time runs out, this is the perfect app to use. You can customize all of your settings and emails which allows you to brand them the way you desire to brand them!

Artwire

The app you can have on your shopify store. Increase in sales and customers are quite happy with the email prompts.

Rare Epoch

I installed the App based on the positive reviews and so far so good, it has been easy to set up. I only just installed it so will wait a few days to see how it helps recover abandoned cart before I can leave an indepth review

KÖNDFASHION

Felt nice when after it automatically sent the abandoned cart email and I got a sale! The app is very easy to use and works great!

LovelyGifties

Just installed the app and so far everything's really nice and smooth. Let's see how it works the following days :)

Wander Wild Boutique

Love this app as it allows me to see what items are added to cart most frequently. Much more helpful than only being able to see who reaches checkout.Must have!

Mimic Prints

Still trying out the app. Looks good so far. I love the title toggle functionality where they change the meta-title so make people re-visit the website again.

Myhappycart.ph

helps to give positive feedback for my clients <3 updated sms and email. thank you cart kit. very usefull.. ill rate 5 star.

Moissanite Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands

So far seems to be really useful. Has essentially a lot of useful features that I was looking for. Looking forward to using this app more