Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart | Reviews

by CartKit

Cart Recovery, Email, SMS and Push Automation & Campaigns

jaegr | DOGWEAR

Good app :) Very useful and easy to use. But the experience from the team is beyond great. That is key with apps, the support from the team and they are so helpful.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing that wonderful review! Glad to hear that you find our app helpful and very easy to use. Rest assured that we will continue to provide great customer service :)

Feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance with anything else.

-Shiela

San Diego Hat Company

Great App with multiple features on lead capture and retention. Use their toggle feature that helps retain customer.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad by how much you like the app.

If any issues or concerns arise please do not hesitate to let us know.

-Shiela

Love Over All

Had a serious issue with billing as I was being overcharged and Muhammad at customer support helped me immensely!

Poured Love Official

customer service is amazing!!! I am in the trial phase still but so far so good! all my questions have been answer immediately

September 23, 2021

We're happy to be part of your business! Thank you for sharing your experience!

Reach out to us anytime :)

Sensual Fashion Boutique

I'm doing an update to my initial review after receiving the recovery email and the broadcast. The recovery email doesn't show my logo at all. The broadcast email basically showed me what looks to be a broadcast of a whole other business. I'm hoping it was because I put the cart before the horse and sent the broadcast prior to the verification, so I will try again and see where it goes. So far, so good. I'm in the trial period so can't say much on the first day of use. But, they are really responsive and I love that.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, We will be happy to help.

Hause of Simone

I love this app so far. My favorite feature is the add to cart feature that forces customers to add their email to add to cart. It helps me develop a list to retarget and gain sales.

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :) We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Everything Karla

i really love how this app's customer service is very on point !!! also they are 24/7 i believe - which is super important for night workers.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to be able to assist you; it's always our pleasure.

Please let us know if you require any assistance in the future. :)

- Sally

The Lumi Rope

I used this app for while and it works good. The customer support is fantastic, the app isn't that hard to use.

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We're glad to hear you're finding the app intuitive and easy to use.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.

Best,
Muhammad.

Almacén y Cristalería La 13

Es muy fácil de manejar, tiene muchas opciones para realizar remarketing y fidelización. Adicionalmente el soporte es excelente.

September 15, 2021

¡Muchísimas gracias por compartir tu experiencia! Esperamos poder ayudarte a cumplir los objetivos de tu negocio.

Si necesitas asistencia en el futuro, acércate a nuestro equipo via chat :)

- Judith C.

AOne Healthy

Customer service is great. They are friendly and respond in a timely manner. I recommend this Shopify app.

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the amazing review. We are very happy to hear that you found our Support Team up to par. :D

Feel free to contact us via Live Chat if you have any more queries or concerns :D

Regards,