Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

Buildtools

Great App, but saying free plan and then there is just a free trial? wtf? Really scammy I would say.

AvuonStyle

This app looks like it will be good. I like the fact that its like an all in one system. Email, text, and abandon cart. Hoping to make some sales.

The Best Lint Brush

Love this app! Very easy to set up campaigns! Definitely would recommend this app to help with conversion.

Mrkneepro

I used this app to notify my abandoned cart customers and this app handles my that part of work very smoothly. I don't have to worry about the mails!

Silly Binky

I used this app to help me recover a bunch of abandoned carts! Great App to use when your are starting out. I enjoyed the email series a lot as well and being able to customized the email being sent out.

The Easy Smart

I like the way this app works.I have many abandon carts,so hope these email will result conversions.

Erotiekvoordeel.nl

I am only just starting to use the app so cannot say anything about increased sales (yet). But I do like the simplicity of how the app works! Fingers crossed that it will give the desired results!

Les Goodies

We have been using the app for a short time, however it works pretty well for us and our business needs.

Momentix Watches

Does what it says, great app and will absolutely get the full version.

xXCustomXx

app really good at recovering carts lots of tools as well that will help you get up and running and has a great free plan i very enjoy