Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

LovelyGifties

Just installed the app and so far everything's really nice and smooth. Let's see how it works the following days :)

Wander Wild Boutique

Love this app as it allows me to see what items are added to cart most frequently. Much more helpful than only being able to see who reaches checkout.Must have!

Mimic Prints

Still trying out the app. Looks good so far. I love the title toggle functionality where they change the meta-title so make people re-visit the website again.

Myhappycart.ph

helps to give positive feedback for my clients <3 updated sms and email. thank you cart kit. very usefull.. ill rate 5 star.

Moissanite Engagement Rings & Wedding Bands

So far seems to be really useful. Has essentially a lot of useful features that I was looking for. Looking forward to using this app more

yellow says

I use this app to help me retain customers and remarketing them with email, it really works!! so glad that I tried this awesome app........

Gorila Fone

Consistent cart has helped me a ton with conversion on possibly lost sales,
It has provided me with quality resources that every vendor should look into.
With its insane customization features and custom email messages
my conversion rate has skyrocketed

Structured Tactical Gloves

I'm using the app for two days, for now it looks good and easy to setup. I can keep track of the carts, let's see how that goes. Hopefully all good!

Inflow Seat Warmer

All been working great so far, support has been great, even got some great recommendations! Hope all is good in the future to come!

Lynn Jewerly

I'm just starting to use this app after watching some youtube videos. it looks awesome and I love this app!