Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

Consistent Cart ‑ Abandon Cart

by CartKit

Email Marketing Push Notification SMS. Recover Abandoned Carts

Flowcleaner

Very easy to use app, everything is explained very clearly. Used different Abandoned Cart apps before, but this ones definitely the best I've tried yet.
I especially love the well-arranged pages.

eGrimesDirect

Helping me recover carts which is totally awesome.

Set up was quick and it didn't take long til everything was up and running.

The Muscle Massage Gun

This app is amazing. I made extra sales because of this app. It constantly sends an email to a customer that has left their product in their cart. I will continue to use this app.

Baby Yoda Goods

I used this app to consolidate my communication. The setup was easy and I was completely up and running quickly. I would recommend this to a novice or a pro!

GoForeverLife

Easy to use and very good for sales. It has helped me understand how people act when receiving an email from my website.

Kapital Industries

seems like an interesting choice if you wanna boost sales. and the layout and platform dynamics are well thought out.

Juniel Boutique

Easy to install. On my trial. Will update on conversion. I am not sure who much I will like the charges.

DRIPSHOP

I would honestly have to give this the best app price in shopify store! Simple, Easy to use, Great templates and everything WORKS!

Lala Kids Limited

Liking the app so far. There are so many different forms of marketing available all in one app! Excited to see what else it can do for my business

Body Hoops

I have used Consistent Cart on a few of my stores over the last year and I really really like it! It's super easy to set up and manage, and the customer service is great!

I have also uploaded a video review that you can check out here - https://youtu.be/XPJb3jjiimc