Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

colora canvas

Will have to wait and see. At the moment I am converting 1/5 of my add to cart. Hopefully, I will be able to increase -3x.

THERAWAV

This app has helped redeem the abandoned carts on my store. The consistent cart does a great job when retargeting customers. I enjoyed this app.

PETnoga

I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Good

Magical Daily Deals

Easy to install and setup. Very professional. Highly Recommend!This gives a very confidence building aspect to your site. Its Great!

Ashberrg

I still have not seen the benefit of this app yet because I am still new and I have not had any sale yet. However, I still have the feeling it will be great. No good or bad yet ton say about this app.

DIY-India

Excellent App, does the job perfectly, very thankfull to the developers for making cart sync and Activity Monitor part of free plan.

RelaxyBuy

Great app, still trying to figure out but worth it.
It's perfect to send automated emails, push up on the desk and pop up messages.

Self Rendition

I am happy I got this app! As soon as I downloaded the app, it recovered a couple sales for me! Really impressed with how quickly this app made a difference.

Maika

Great app, still trying to figure out but worth it.
It's perfect to send automated emails, push up on the desk and pop up messages.

PCcyclone

love it!! its so useful and helped me increase profits in my store, would suggest to anyone needing retargeting