Consistent Cart

Consistent Cart

by CartKit

Multi-Channel Marketing & Abandoned Cart Recovery

RitePack

I used this app to help me convert abandoned carts on my websites. Really shows me how much i'm missing out before I implemented email marketing.

Behemoth Bodybuilding

This app is super super useful and i believe it will be one of the reasons as to why my shopify store is successful

Globetrottr

I haven't had too much time to use the app or reap its benefits, but I will say the email campaigns are awesome and user friendly.

NIVEAL DREAM

Very Powerful but Does it job well. This App has everything i need to recover my customer. Thank you

Fitnezz Hero

Very powerful yet simple layout. Super customizanle and had my first recovery the next day. Let this tun in the background.

kitchenprosupplies.com

this app has everything that i need to recover customers that abandoned my cart with various different ways

DearMusk

This app is phenomenally amazing! It has literally helped me grow my business and got me a lot of sales! Must have this app if you want to convert your prospects/visitors to buyers. Highly recommended! Thank you! A+

NAIJ HAIR

all around 360 app that can increase customer retention. was on the trial and saw how abandoned carts can just work. Definitely a must have for any ecommerce store that wants to keep those sales. only thing, is i want to learn how to retain anonymous visitors, this can be done through fb ads retargeting i guess! however, this is a great app!

IndestructiPods

SO far so good.But the minimum is 100 so.SPAM
Ssssssjjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjsj

Max Postura

Muito bom, estou gostandooo, esta me ajudando muito a converter, obrigadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo